barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

Kingdom Hearts nerd looking for Kingdom Hearts roleplays
Aqua7KH
 Posted: Apr 18 2018, 02:16 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Howdy, I’m Aqua and I’m a huge Kingdom Hearts fan. I’ve been roleplaying for about eight years now and I have been playing Kingdom Hearts proudly since it first came out in 2002. Since I love it so much, I always love playing Kingdom Hearts roleplays!

I’m looking for a partner who shares this same love and would want to create some cool stories with me! I stuck to canon characters, so OCs sorry (it depends on the situation though, but I want to keep it Canon characters mainly)

All I ask is for basic grammar and writing skills. I also ask for two to three paragraphs please. I’d like to roleplay on Discord but I can do other platforms.

I also love AUs (alternate universes) so I really enjoy putting my favorite characters in unique new situations completely unlike we ever seen them before. An AU where Sora and Riku are orphans surviving together in a torn city? Awesome! I’m open for a lot of different ideas.

For characters I play, I mainly play with the BBS trio and some others. I myself can play as Aqua, Roxas, Ventus, Vanitas, Sora, Kairi, Naminé among a bunch others. Typically I like for my partners who can be Terra, Riku and maybe Ventus or Roxas or even Sora here and there depending on what we’re doing.

I have a bunch of different ideas, so feel free to message me even if you’re not interested in my idea below. I’m just listing the one I’m currently craving here since I really want to do it.

For the idea I’m craving, Roxas and Ventus are twins (I’ll be Ventus) living under the care of Terra, Aqua and Eraqus in a city. Due to a huge accident when they were younger, Ventus got paralyzed from the waist down and as a result has to be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. The family together greatly struggles as a result (especially since Roxas blames himself for what happened to Ventus). We can add a bunch of different plots so I’m open to anything with this.

I did have an extra plot, where this takes place in the Ready Player One universe. Basically Roxas goes on the quest to search for the Easter Egg so he can take care of his family and his brother. What Roxas doesn’t know is that Ventus is actually one of the biggest players in Oasis, which is what Ventus dedicates all his time to in order to cope with the fact that he can’t walk. Together they look for the Egg although they realize that the corporation is very much after them as a result.

That being said if you’re interested, please message me!
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs