barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

little deaths [m], 18+, gay, twisted plot inside
fawn
 Posted: Sep 24 2017, 12:02 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Hey there, I go by Fawn around here and I'm looking for a dark twisted dramatic (possibly even romantic, in a terrible way) roleplay after a lengthy hiatus from Barbermonger! I'm a college student with a job and despite having a busy schedule I've found myself with hours of free time that I'd love to devote to roleplay. I have a plot in mind, which will be described below (and updated as I get new ideas), but feel free to contact me with other ideas you have!!

I don't like plots that involve scat, bestiality, or romanticized pedophilia (outside of memories of abuse) - I don't have any other limits, and my character tends to be super profane and typically kind of violent and prone to triggering activities (alcoholism, self harm, suicidal ideation, drug usage) so please be aware of this and let me know what your limits are!

I also really love making friends through roleplay, we could exchange discords and discuss plot ideas (or just have a separate email going) and just get really into this plot and our characters and chat - after all, roleplaying is a game, we're two friends creating a cool story together! Bearing that in mind, when you contact me please provide a bit of information about yourself so we can get to know each other.

If you don't like the plot, let me know and we'll come up with something new and exciting together!

Email: firstfelltofawn@gmail.com

---

My character's mother commits suicide when he's in his early twenties. She was terrible in life, a drug addict who sexually abused her only child and kept him quiet with lines of cocaine, but to the public she was a Hollywood darling who starred in their favorite classic films. In secret, she owed many people a great deal of money, and when a pair of debt collectors arrive to gather her possessions so they can distribute her belongings to those she never paid back, they find her grown son sound asleep. Deciding to take him as well, they present the dead actress's grown son to a man who she was in debt to as an early birthday gift - the young man is now going to be his, and he's free to do what he wishes with him, or discard him if he continues being too unruly. Somehow, either through Stockholm syndrome or the one owed this debt turning out to be a kind and decent human being (perhaps someone who didn't want this sort of reimbursement in the first place), love blossoms between the two of them.
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Sep 24 2017, 08:07 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Sep 26 2017, 09:44 AM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Sep 26 2017, 09:50 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Oct 3 2017, 10:56 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Oct 5 2017, 12:51 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Oct 11 2017, 11:49 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 02:04 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 11:25 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Oct 14 2017, 06:13 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Oct 19 2017, 10:32 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Oct 23 2017, 10:07 AM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Oct 23 2017, 08:43 PM

Awards:
N/A

Updated!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Oct 24 2017, 12:28 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
fawn
 Posted: Oct 26 2017, 12:45 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs