barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

hello this is an interesting title, original plot // all pairings
Bunnie
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 05:17 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Hello there! I'm Z, female and I have 10+ years of roleplaying under my belt. I'm over 20 and I do prefer my roleplay partners to be so too, though I won't turn away people 18- or 19-yo! My roleplay details are pretty common; I prefer to use email and I write third person and past tense. The tense can be negotiated on, but I won't roleplay first person, as it feels a little weird for me. I prefer to use original characters as of now and I play men and women, as well as all sexual orientations and ethnicities.

T H E P L O T

My character is the son/daughter of an autocratic leader who over the years has become a strict dictator. Things are great for the very upper class, but for everyone else things suck and slavery thrives. People become slaves several different ways; maybe they're too in debt, maybe they would rather choose slavery over living in the streets, maybe they are snatched from the streets. Slavery isn't really regulated in any way and aside from the higher class, nobody is really safe from it. My character isn't really down with that, but knows that openly opposing their father won't get them anywhere. So, they decide to buy a slave to use as an assassin to kill his father and perhaps restore the country to its former glory. I would like for you to play the slave! It's up to you what their background is. All I ask is that the slave be over 25 and someone with the skill and physique that my character would be interested in them as an assassin.

I would love romance to eventually be a part of this, though I want to make it clear that I'm not looking for any kind of dom/sub dynamics and would love for them to eventually stand on equal footing. Obviously this might be dub-con in the beginning, as a slave can't really give any kind of consent, but I absolutely won't do non-con.

O T H E R D E T A I L S

The setting for this plot is pretty open. We can go with scifi or futuristic, or fantasy or historical. It's all good for me! I write smut, though if you want to fade to black, then do let me know.

Best way to contact me is by sending a PM here and I can give you my email (I won't write it here to avoid spam). Please let me know any thoughts you have regarding the plot/characters when you contact me, as well as basic information about you!
PMEmail
^
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 09:44 PM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

really into this idea, but unfortunately just a guest. feel free to whack an intro to

pseu - do - nona !! mous @ gmail

(remove all punctuation!)
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs