barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

. . . | C L I C K . H E R E | . . ., MxF | I'm baaaackkkkk
PolarBunBun
 Posted: Aug 10 2018, 11:31 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Hello there!
I am PolarBun, a 28 year old lady occupying space in the Eastern Standard timezone. I am currently looking for one or two more lovely people to have a long-term RP with. I'm not a usually a fan of fluff and slice-of-life RPs... but I'll try it with the right person. Otherwise, give me some adventure and always gimme characters with more than one dimension.

First Off:

Please be 18+

I usually like a cast of older characters (of course 'older' is relative...)

I prefer to fxm, and prefer to play a female main. However, I enjoy playing recurring characters that vary in every way (race, gender, orientation, height, etc.). Doubling is an option for great world building and plots.

Limits:
I'm good with violence, language and sex. My limits on violence and language has yet to be pushed, so please feel free to suggest darker story lines and characters.

What:

Open to pretty much anything from medieval, historical, modern to futuristic sci-fi, (light) fantasy and more. Just ask if you have something in mind. If you don’t have a plot in mind, message me and we can brainstorm together!

Original plots, worlds, and characters. It's not that I'm opposed to them fandoms, but I don't follow anything closely enough to feel that I could accurately portray characters. If you have some ideas you've been craving, or a character you really want to use - let me know! We can start plotting from there.

Some things I might have a plot for:
Arranged Marriage (fictional worlds & culture shock is fun)
Criminal Organizations (I have two ideas for this one.)
Spy Agency (Archer inspired)
Vampire x Thrall (I've really been wanting to try this one. Class struggles, oppression, betrayals, manipulation and more fun!)
Medieval Epic Questing
Bounty Hunter x Bounty

My posts lengths vary a lot. Sometimes I will write 700+ words, usually, I will write 2-4 paragraphs, and sometimes less than that if the well is dry. It really depends on my partner, where we are and what’s going on.

Where:
I prefer to conduct my roleplays through email and googledoc, but I am open playing out quick little asides and random scenes over messenger.

I'm Skype friendly.

Email/Gchat: PolarBunBun@gmail.com
Discord: PolarBun#0349
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs