barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Random confessions, Maybe this is stupid, maybe this is fun
Bleedpretty
 Posted: Jul 13 2015, 06:44 PM

animal impulses
Group: Members

Awards:

I just thought it might be interesting to make something like this. Confess anything your little heart desires! No really... anything.

My confession is that I can't spell. At all. If there wasn't spell check/auto correct I would have the spelling level of an eight year old.
So sad.
;-;

Anyhow~ Let's hear 'em!

--------------------
And I watered it in fears,
Night and morning with my tears;
And I sunned it with smiles,
And with soft deceitful wiles.
PMEmail
^
XANDER
 Posted: Jul 15 2015, 01:28 PM

local advice god
Group: Admin

Awards:

i have especially sharp canines (the teeth)

if i smile broadly with all my teeth i look like a vampire

my kissing technique has been described as 'aggressive' and 'bitey' so maybe i am a vampire

--------------------
user posted image

PMWebsiteAIMYIMMSN
^
knox
 Posted: Jul 15 2015, 06:50 PM

basically a ghost

Awards:

i make all these promises/commitments because i want so badly to be a vigorous, well rounded young woman but i almost never follow through

i gave up being a vegetarian after 6 years because i really wanted a burger one day

PM
^
bear
 Posted: Jul 15 2015, 07:21 PM

Awards:

to all the loved ones and the pets in my future and past: i have never covered my mouth when i sneeze in my bed.
PM
^
Lucyfer
 Posted: Jul 15 2015, 07:46 PM

Awards:

I ate the last slice of pizza during a tabletop session.

I was not the Game Master.

For those of you who don't know, there is an unspoken rule about the last slice of pizza going to the Game Master.

I have no regrets.

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsite
^
bird
 Posted: Jul 15 2015, 08:51 PM

number one dad

Awards:

sometimes i carry my boyfriend around because it is weirdly important to me to feel stronger than him. in fact, if you are male and/or larger than me, i will probably try to carry you. large men get really confused when you do this and go all slack like a surprised chicken and it delights me.

i cannot physically be in the same room as styrofoam without cringing

i am great at taking care of myself when i am around/living/taking care of others but awful when it's just me by myself. as a result, in my darkest moments, i have been known to eat hummus out of the tub with a spoon

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Bleedpretty
 Posted: Jul 15 2015, 09:11 PM

animal impulses

Awards:

QUOTE (bird @ Jul 15 2015, 07:51 PM)
sometimes i carry my boyfriend around because it is weirdly important to me to feel stronger than him. in fact, if you are male and/or larger than me, i will probably try to carry you.  large men get really confused when you do this and go all slack like a surprised chicken and it delights me.

This description delights me.

I will also add that I have a really strange thing with feet. Not only do I not want anyone to touch me with their feet, I don't want mine touched. It makes me cringe for unknown reasons.
PMEmail
^
alyeska
 Posted: Jul 15 2015, 09:24 PM

trash prince

Awards:

QUOTE (knox @ Jul 15 2015, 06:50 PM)

i gave up being a vegetarian after 6 years because i really wanted a burger one day

k i have been a vegetarian for almost ten years and i still cannot resist cooked salmon if it is placed in front of me.

who cares that if it feels like a rock of boiling lava while it's sitting in my stomach, i will make myself sick shoveling all of this salmon into my face.

just fucking watch me
PMEmail
^
bird
 Posted: Jul 16 2015, 10:13 AM

number one dad

Awards:

QUOTE (alyeska @ Jul 15 2015, 10:24 PM)
QUOTE (knox @ Jul 15 2015, 06:50 PM)

k i have been a vegetarian for almost ten years and i still cannot resist cooked salmon if it is placed in front of me.

who cares that if it feels like a rock of boiling lava while it's sitting in my stomach, i will make myself sick shoveling all of this salmon into my face.

just fucking watch me

salmon is amazing
you should also (not) try fresh Arctic char if you ever get the chance. it just might rival salmon for the title of best fish
PMEmail
^
XANDER
 Posted: Jul 17 2015, 12:47 PM

local advice god

Awards:

sometimes i eat my landlords' food and don't tell them

they are rich and i feel no shame over eating one of their hawaiian chocolate-covered macadamia nuts when they have five boxes of them in the fridge
PMWebsiteAIMYIMMSN
^
Bleedpretty
 Posted: Jul 17 2015, 03:56 PM

animal impulses

Awards:

I often hide pods for the Keurig so that when we're "out" I still can get my coffee fix.

Also, and I'm quite certain that this will be wildly unpopular as it typically is, but I have never liked brownies.

As a small child I would get a brownie set in front of me that I always managed to stupidly mistake as cake. I would take a bite only to end up with a mouthful of disappointment. I can't put my finger on what exactly it is that I dislike so strongly about brownies (aka: chocolate cake that failed to be), but I shall always see them as chocolate cake wannabes.
PMEmail
^
XANDER
 Posted: Jul 18 2015, 09:53 PM

local advice god

Awards:

QUOTE (Bleedpretty @ Jul 17 2015, 03:56 PM)
I often hide pods for the Keurig so that when we're "out" I still can get my coffee fix.

coffee addicts of the world UNITE
PMWebsiteAIMYIMMSN
^
Mog
 Posted: Jul 21 2015, 11:44 AM

Awards:

I've hidden the K cups at work too. Tehe.

I sing and dance in my car while in standstill traffic and I don't care who's watching.

I always make a point to run for as long or harder than the person on the treadmill next to me. (Napoleon Complex Alert.)

Lol
PM
^
abbey
 Posted: Aug 17 2015, 06:41 AM

Awards:

QUOTE (knox @ Jul 16 2015, 09:50 AM)
i make all these promises/commitments because i want so badly to be a vigorous, well rounded young woman but i almost never follow through
QUOTE (bird @ Jul 16 2015, 11:51 AM)
in my darkest moments, i have been known to eat hummus out of the tub with a spoon

too real

• i scratch the satanic hell out of my back while asleep.
  • i can't stand background noise.
PMEmail
^
Zea
 Posted: Aug 17 2015, 10:23 AM

Awards:

I'm a huge eavesdropper... I listen to EVERYTHING.

>.> My managers are having a meeting in the office next to me, and I'm just internally dying from all the jokes they make about the sales people.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs