barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

show me your wheels!, cars and trucks and bikes and whatnot
Bleedpretty
 Posted: Jul 12 2016, 04:23 PM

animal impulses
Group: Members

Awards:

show me your sweet ride! car, truck, bike, motorcycle, skateboard... whatever you use to get your meat shell around, lemme see it!
alternatively, if you do not possess anything like this, or don't care for your ride, let's see your dream mode of transportation instead.

have you named it? share that too!

she is dubbed THE BABY

user posted image

love that ride, but i do have a dream car that i will never ever own. unless i win the lottery i don't play.

user posted image

ahhhh. she's so pretty.

--------------------
And I watered it in fears,
Night and morning with my tears;
And I sunned it with smiles,
And with soft deceitful wiles.
PMEmail
^
Mog
 Posted: Jul 19 2016, 06:35 PM

Awards:

PM
^
XANDER
 Posted: Jul 20 2016, 12:51 PM

tiefling bard
Group: Admin

Awards:

user posted image

one day i'm going to get pulled over for this window tint

i don't know what my dream car is, but here's my boss's car, which i enjoy looking at every day

user posted image

--------------------
user posted image

PMWebsiteAIMYIMMSN
^
Bleedpretty
 Posted: Jul 21 2016, 08:19 PM

animal impulses

Awards:

I love your Jeep Bleed. Ugh that color is wonderful. Those tires are massive!

Mine's nothing fancy, but one of my first big adult purchases. She's not built for speed, but sips on that gas at 40mpg. (Much needed because I drive a lot.)

thanks! though my dad is mainly responsible. he stopped driving it for a long time and when i went to get a new car he offered me this one. (wow right) he's the one that named her. she's fun and useful for flooding. (yes i was in the midst of those bad floods in texas you may have heard about a few months back holy crap)

mine is not great with gas. or driving distances. or driving in the rain. hit 50 mph and it shakes like a wooden roller coaster. kinda feels like one too. NOT A COMMUTER.
i envy your 40mpg.

one day i'm going to get pulled over for this window tint

wow that is some serious tint. like... limo level. i'm sure that helps with the heat though. ALSO completely off topic: are those mountains in the background? us texans don't know much about the mythical earthscrapers. i am impressed.

i enjoy looking at your boss's car as well. that is pretty awesome. it looks fast.
PMEmail
^
bird
 Posted: Jul 22 2016, 12:21 AM

number one dad

Awards:

this thread makes me wish i wasn't an urban city dweller

i actually really like cars after an engineer friend of mine who builds race cars dragged me around car shows with her back in the day. mostly i ooh and aah over all the wacky concept cars and the beautiful sleek sports cars. but if i'm honest with myself -- truly honest with myself -- all i want is a ~90's F150 pickup truck. not the fucking massive new ones. just, like, a regular, non-dick-measuring-contest pickup.

like, hear me out. everyone in northern arizona had them. the one we drove in got stuck in sand, got in a flood, drove back and forth across several states, and still survived. room enough for some beer and rock hammers and camping supplies and buckets of samples but still reasonably good on gas. pretty awesome at off-roading. probably fairly easy to obtain parts. virtually indestructible.

i would like to drive a crazy sports car one day but i am actually terrified of driving and it would probably be wasted on me. gimme something that's tank-like and looks like it's owned by your wacky but still responsible uncle and i would love that car, like, forever and ever.

plus, i want a canoe and that's just not gonna work out with a fancy lambo

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs