barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

MUFFLED HEAVY METAL MUSIC PLAYS IN THE BACKGROUND
P.K.
 Posted: Sep 26 2017, 11:31 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

user posted image

I'M PK!

I'm 21 years old. I'm going to college to become a high school English teacher. I like to play DnD, write, read fantasy/sci-fi novels, eat copious amounts of unhealthy food, watch a variety of different TV shows, and am an avid supporter of the local punk scene.

I'M QUEER!

More specifically, I'm bisexual. I like ladies, dudes, whatever comes in between, and whatever doesn't. Basically, if you've got a butt I PROBABLY WANT TO TOUCH IT. With your consent, of course.

I HAVE A DAUGHTER!

She's cute. She's 2 years old. Her name is Eva. She likes cat videos, cheese, making people laugh, and playing with everything that she is not supposed to play with.

THAT'S IT!

My ad is here if you're interested in more than chatting with me.
PM
^
Lar
 Posted: Sep 26 2017, 01:59 PM

viewing online list
Group: Moderator

Awards:

welcome PK! i'm lar, resident lurker of the online list. what's your favorite race/class in dnd (alternately what would your race/class be)?

i read your ad and it looks like we're into a lot of the same stuff, so you'll fit in just fine here. (i'd hit you up but i'm lagging behind on posts right now..... but if you wanna be patient while i get my life together, i'm always on the hunt for the new and interesting.)

also be sure to check out the discord! we're always having interesting discussions in there, plus the usual chit-chat about life.
PMEmailAIM
^
SithLordOfSnark
 Posted: Sep 26 2017, 02:07 PM

Awards:

Hello PK, welcome to BarberMonger. smile.gif
PMEmail
^
P.K.
 Posted: Sep 26 2017, 02:37 PM

Awards:
N/A

@ LAR

My favorite class to play as is HUMAN WARLORD and if I were suddenly zapped into the universe I'd probably be a HALF-ORC BARD because I'm an aggressive weirdo that likes to spin tales and listen to music.

I'd totally be down for a RP, whatever the wait time, so feel free to hmu via PM or Discord when I figure out how to join.

@ SITH LORD OF SNARK

Thanks dude, glad to be here!
PM
^
Lar
 Posted: Sep 26 2017, 02:43 PM

viewing online list
Group: Moderator

Awards:

i would be a half-elf ranger because.... i don't really know but multiple people have told me this (also lol it's what i play most of the time anyway). i wanted to play a warlock and i had a really cool sheet written up for her but then that game fell apart. also had an orcish bard when we tried to do DnD on the barbermonger boards, but that fell apart too.
PMEmailAIM
^
P.K.
 Posted: Sep 26 2017, 02:50 PM

Awards:
N/A

It sucks how often campaigns tend to fall apart.

My most recent campaign broke down just a couple months ago so I'm not playing anything right now which makes me a sad PK... but it also gives me a bit more time to write and put together some roleplays so that's cool I guess.

DnD over Barbermonger sounds super interesting. You've got a player in me if it ever starts up again. I've really been wanting to play as a bard but warlord is definitely my favorite class because it's all about strategy and WINNING lmao.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs