barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

m// fantasy ideas
Kurou
 Posted: Jun 20 2018, 04:05 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Name: Anna

Timezone: gmt+1 but I'm on at the strangest of hours

About Me: As I said I'm a 29 year old girl that has been writing RPs for about half of my life by now. 99% of those are Yaoi aka MxM and that's what I feel most comfortable with. I'm very fine with adult content and usually write around 200-300 words aka about 2 or 3 paragraphs? I guess that's my ideal post length for both giving and receiving.

What I’m Looking For: I'm looking for some nice Rp with a good mixture of dirty smutty fun and a nice story to balance the smut parts. Generally I prefer to play the bottom part in bed but that doesn't mean my character is a girly, shy, blushing uke all the time. (and I also am willing to play a switch that still leans towards bottom in the beginning) Generally my characters have a spine and can dish out just as much as they can take.

MC = My Character YC = Your Character

Idea No.1 Knight(YC) x Prince(MC)
YC is a royal knight, serving King and country for years now and like everybody else YC knows the story of the crown prince disappearing only weeks after he was born without any clue where he was taken or who was responsible for it. And after the whole country searching for the prince for several years now YC didn't ever expect to find him. And especially not as a petty thief in the streets of the capital city.
YC could have been a young knight and in charge of looking after the infant prince (And failing) which leads to him having a lot of pent up guilt.

Idea No.2 Knight(YC) x Prince(MC) Version 2
Instead of the Prince getting kidnapped the royal spies actually got information about a planned assassination towards the prince and he could be brought to safety, hidden away in a remote estate with only a few people knowing about his whereabouts. To keep the young prince save he was never told his true lineage, that is until YC arrives to accompany him back to the castle on his 18th birthday. Everybody expected the dangers to be over.. but they were wrong.

Idea No.3 Fae King (YC) x Human Prince (MC)
The war between the Fae and humans had been devastating for both sides but it had been the elven mages that had crushed the human armies in the end and so the human kingdom had fallen under Fae rule. But surprisingly for everybody on the Human side, the King of the Fae ordered only two things. That all decisions made in the Human kingdom would have to be approved by him and that MC, the crown prince of the human Kingdom would come and live with the elves under the king's (YC) supervision. The humans thought he was meant to be a hostage but YC's thoughts went rather towards teaching and training the young man to be a better and more knowledgeable ruler than his father was. Little did YC and MC expect that they would end up intrigued and fascinated by each other.

Idea No.4 Vampire Servant x Human Master (looking for either character)
HM expected a few things when his grandfather left him his fortune and estate, skipping his father in the process but what he certainly didn't expect was to find a vampire lurking in the estate, claiming to be his new bodyguard and servant. Because VS has sworn a blood oath to HM's family to protect the head of the family until he is released from this oath. In return MC is meant to be the one providing VS with his blood to keep him strong.

Smut: Yes I'd like to include smut in my RP and I'm looking for somebody who can and want to write at least physically dominant/Top characters.

Also I'm more than happy to expand side characters to secondary pairings where I'm willing to take on a more top role as well to balance things out.

Contact: you can reach me under minazu.ruka[a]gmail.com if you are interested.
PMEmail
^
Kurou
 Posted: Jun 24 2018, 11:30 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump~
PMEmail
^
Kurou
 Posted: Jun 30 2018, 08:26 AM

Awards:
N/A

BUBUUUUMP
PMEmail
^
Kurou
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 10:49 PM

Awards:
N/A

nya
PMEmail
^
Kurou
 Posted: Jul 7 2018, 01:45 PM

Awards:
N/A

babump
PMEmail
^
Kurou
 Posted: Jul 10 2018, 03:18 AM

Awards:
N/A

always searching ^^
PMEmail
^
Kurou
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 09:46 AM

Awards:
N/A

nyu
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs