barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

Can this be your cup of tea?, mxf, fandom, originals,
Sun
 Posted: Feb 8 2018, 01:32 AM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

Hello friendly Barbermongers.

It has been a while since I have posted. And as expected I am looking for some new partners to write with.

About me: I go by Sun online, female if this is a important detail to some. I am a 20+ and have a wonderful full time job so I’m not a rapid poster, I try to be quite active OOC so I can do lots of plotting with my partners or just random chit chat. Most of the time I prefer the long term RP’s but that doesn’t mean I won’t welcome a short term one from time to time.

Limits: Not much really besides from the typical weird things that in general unsettles people. When it comes to matters such as violence, gore, sex, alcohol, drugs, dirty gritty background or putting our characters in horrible situations I’m all in. However, I do also fade to black should this be anyone’s preference.

Characters: I do have a slightly preference to playing male characters, that however doesn’t mean I don’t occasionally want a female role as well. Doubling is not a must for me, unless both want a certain character/gender, if I get a role I’m happy with that’s all I need. I love to throw in side characters along the roleplay just too keep things going, these can either be played by both or just one of us. I stick to m/f as pairings, never really taken a dip into the other pools.

Genres: I do both fandoms and originals. Often the original will have some inspiration from a fandom but nothing more then that. When you contact me let me know what you prefer from my list, what role and gender you would like, if you’re open to doubling or not, your limits and if you do have any ideas straight away add them as well.

Fandoms:
Marvel Cinematic Universe, a bit more specifically Winter Soldier, Civil War, something leading up to Infinity War, Jessica Jones, Daredevil, Punisher.
Vikings.
Batman, love the Arkham Knight game so something dark like that.
Wonder Woman.
Game of Thrones.
The Last of Us, this can also just be using that world not the characters.
Star Wars.
True Blood.
Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit or something like Shadow of Mordor.
King Arthur (the older one of the two movies).

Originals:
Post-Apocalyptic, especially with zombies.
Gladiator.
Viking.
WWII.
Neo-nazi.
Bounty hunter, perhaps add in something supernatural here as well.
Assassin x regular person.
Modern setting with two very strikingly different lives/personalities/religious beliefs.

There are probably lots of things I have forgotten on my list, especially in the originals section so if you do have an idea go ahead and send it. Some of you have the most wonderful ideas, things that I haven’t even thought about, that ends up being so much fun.

Contacts: I roleplay over e-mail, don’t really use any sort of messengers so all OOC talk will be via e-mail as well. thephotogrumbler@gmail.com
^
Sun
 Posted: Mar 19 2018, 06:08 PM

Unregistered

Awards:

Bump.
^
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 06:39 PM

Unregistered

Awards:

hi, did you used to roleplay under a different email? you seem very familiar.
^
Sun
 Posted: Mar 24 2018, 01:37 PM

Unregistered

Awards:

Oh, it's been a few years since I changed my e-mail around, basically just from my personal to one that I can just do roleplays on.

If there's anything else you're curious about send me a e-mail? I tend to forget to check my ad for replies since my e-mail in included here and I assume people write to me if they wonder about something.
^
Sun
 Posted: Apr 11 2018, 05:33 PM

Unregistered

Awards:

Bump.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs