barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

SHAMELESSLY REYLO., seriously. that's it.
bordavixs
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 01:52 PM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

Just to get this out of the way, I'm mostly looking to play as Kylo. I am also very smut friendly. I imagine that's got me a few brownie points already, so moving on!

I can do things in the canon Star Wars verse ( during TFA or TLJ ), or slight AUs, Modern Verses, or full - blown AUs. The sky's the limit, honestly. Here are some things I'm really craving. Most of these are written with the intent of balancing a developing story, with sexual tension / content. I'm a mature writer, so you should be to. While sexual content doesn't have to be explicit written out ( though I'm more than comfortable with doing so ) I won't feel comfortable writing with someone who isn't at least eighteen.

- A / B / O au.
- Emperor / Empress. Basically, Rey does take his hand, in the end. Whether it's more to save her friends, or because she can't deny the bond / ect. is up to you.
- Student / Teacher modern au.
- DD / lg themes.

These are just base ideas that I can spit starting - point plots from. But I don't like figuring out everything to a T, I like things to grow naturally.

If you're interested, message me at bordavixs@gmail.com. let me know your name, a little bit about you, and any ideas / thoughts you were having for Reylo. At least try to give me something so it's a bit of an even exchange, yeah? <3

^
bordavixs
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 11:00 PM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

bump
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs