barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

perfect places, [ fandom + original ]
apotelesmaa
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 03:43 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

it's me apotelesmaa again. did you miss me? probably not. but here you are anyway.

i always say i'm going to try to keep it brief and i'm always lying, but here's me actually trying: i'm looking
for active partners (2-3 replies a week is bueno) who are ok with casual word counts (300-600 words per
character per reply). right now i'm really only wanting to rp over email, but i can be persuaded into gdocs if
it's vital for your wellbeing. i'm not gonna say doubling is a requirement, but i sure do like it. be willing
to play multiple genders as mains and side characters. all pairings are welcome. i lean toward m x f
myself but as long as were doing multiple chars i'm happy to indulge whatever pairing you have in mind.
seeing as i'm old well into my 20s, my partners gotta be 18+ to ride this ride. my limits are few and are
more or less run of the mill (pedophilia/toilet stuff/that xxxtra kinky shit/furries/etc etc etc). i'm a big fan
of mature themes and i'm pretty ok with smut but i'm not looking for pwp.

for fandoms, i'm only gonna list the characters i'm interested in playing against in brackets. just give me
an idea of who you want me to play when you get in touch.

castlevania (trevor, alucard)
ffxv (ravus, ignis, ardyn)
mass effect (kaidan, garrus)
mcu (bucky, loki)
tes iv: oblivion (lucien lachance, martin septim, vincente valtieri)
tes v: skyrim (brynjolf, ulfric, vilkas)
dragon age (alistair, cullen, anders)

you can pretty much assume i'm also down for oc x oc and au's for all of these. just hit me with your ideas.

for originals, i don't totally know what i want. being that it's fucking hot out/summer i'm put in mind of slow
syrupy romances set to the 1975 and halsey, like any good basic millennial. i'll list some key words, but
pitch me something if you've got an idea in mind. i'm kind of only feeling modern slice of life for original atm
but i can easily be talked around to historical. also, i'm a slut for faceclaims and if you've got a cutie in mind
you want to hook your oc up with just lemme know.

summer flings - one night stands - university towns - holiday towns that are empty 90% of the year - small
town crime that gradually reveals all kinds of dark secrets - rich kids with nothing but fake friends - minor
celebrities (oc's i'm not out here to play nick jonas for your miley cyrus) - best friends road trip and fall in love -
newlyweds - motorcycle clubs - locals falling in love with tourists and vice versa - a whole bunch of other cheesy
rom com esque stuff

as i said, just throw your ideas at me. if it's sappy and heartbreaking i'll probably love it.

that's all for now, folks. if you want to hmu send me an email at apotelesmaa@gmail.com. thanks for reading
and happy searching.
PM
^
apotelesmaa
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 06:19 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

up
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs