barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

☮ search, mcu // dcu // others
morg
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 09:33 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

☮☮☮

hello bm. name's morg, roleplay's the game. not to be exhaustive or rambly, i'll get straight to it: looking for chill partners 18+, longish term, who are into any of the following fandom genres. >>

dcu
mcu (including xmen, oh yes)
star wars
game of thrones/asoiaf
dragon age (all games, yes indeed)

pardoning the bizarre variety of what's listed, i have some added info. feat me, what i'm about, what i expect/what you can expect in return >>

i work 40 hours a week and occasionally over time bc call ins, so i aim for about 3-5 replies a week depending on the time i have available. but!!! as long as we communicate and keep in touch, i am a flexible girl. if you're not feeling it anymore, tell me. if i'm not, i'll tell you. or fade away. simple.

i write both genders and i'd like it if you did too. doubling is cool. plotting is cool, but not extensively; i want to write. but!!! no novel replies please. canon x canon, canon x oc, oc x oc. hit me up. oh, and i love me a good au.

so mongers, last but not least is my e-mail drkxpssngr@gmail.com. i roleplay over this exclusively and this will be our primary source of contact.

ask me about any of the genres above in your email or share with me your characters, plots, ideas, anything at all, and we'll figure something out.

☮☮☮
PM
^
morg
 Posted: Jul 19 2017, 04:14 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

☮☮☮
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs