barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

witcher iii // dragon age, oc/canon, doubling, email/discord
qtbotte
 Posted: Jul 20 2017, 06:20 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

this is going to be flagrant copypasta from another post of mine, which i hate a lot under normal circumstances but honestly i'm too lazy to make a whole additional ad just to say the same thing.

i also dont usually like advertising for more than one fandom at a time, but im hashtag thirsty and i think either fandom is sort of in equal ranking right now, enough that i could throw myself into either and have a blast.

that being said, hello, you can call me qt/cutiebot.

basic ad preamble includes: oc/canon primarily. mf, ff, mm, all hunky dory. doubling is dandy. smut is fine but so is fade to black. i prefer to use email or discord. post length is pretty unimportant to me. for my own comfort, please be twentyish or over.

dragon age // i feel like the hype has died down considerably for this fandom, but i'm a crusty cockroach motherfucker that is going to cling to this fandom until i'm dead, probably. i've played all 3 games and most of the dlc. i'll play pretty much anyone for you. there are some canons i don't think i'm as good at as others, but as long as you're willing to be patient with my bumbling around i'll try my hand at just about anyone. if i have any reservations i'll definitely let you know. in return i'd like a sebastian or a varric.

witcher // i went out of town and when i came back my computer ate shit, so admittedly, i have not finished wild hunt bc base game + dlc are long as hell. i don't find that too much a detriment for my own purposes because i'm not typically a fan of 'play the canon story but this time with ocs' form of roleplay. if that doesn't make me a totally unappealing partner for this fandom to you (which i'm sure it does to some people, i get it), i'll play just about anyone from the base game or b&w. i'm in the market for a geralt or an eskel. hmu.

email me at qtbotte@gmail.com with your poison, if you please.

i'd prefer you not post here on this ad, if you would be so kind. just email will do!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs