barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

Let's Play, fxf | mxm | fandom | original | email
Mad Queen
 Posted: Mar 19 2017, 11:32 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Hey, I'm Jess. Welcome to my partner search thread. I haven't posted one of these anywhere for awhile, so I apologize if I've left anything out. I'm a twenty-two-year-old female who's really, really gay and loves gay roleplays. When doing romance, it's quite unlikely I'll do heterosexual pairings. Although, I might be convinced to do a straight pairing if there's an awesome plot. I enjoy fxf and mxm pairings equally. As much as I do enjoy romance, I'm certainly not limited to only romantic dynamics. I love friendship, rivalry, and family dynamics as well. My typical online times during weekdays are 4PM to 10PM (EST). During weekends, I'm online at various times.

Please only contact me if you're 18+. This is nothing against younger writers. I just prefer to have mature themes involved in my roleplays. Please confirm you're 18+ when contacting me. Also, it's a good idea to include some things you like and don't like, so we can come up with a roleplay that's awesome for both of us.

Concerning intro/reply length, it varies depending on the plot and how much I receive from my partner. For fandoms, I play both canons and OCs. I prefer to double up when pairing canons and OCs together.

Here are some topics I enjoy for originals:

Slice of Life
College
Rekindled Romance
Long Distance Relationship
Con Artist Couple
Organized Crime
Starting a Family
Foster Care
Adoption
Immortals
Futuristic
Super Humans
Dystopian

Here are the fandoms I most like to roleplay:

Sherlock
Once Upon a Time
Marvel Cinematic Universe
Harry Potter

PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs