barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

this is gospel <3, fandom,historical,modern,mxf,f//
KHALEESI ?!
 Posted: May 4 2018, 06:36 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

name: nicole
timezone: u.s. central. i live in the deeeeeep south

*about me*

i'm a full time student, studying psychology and just a few semesters away from being done. i've been roleplaying since i was like eleven-ish, starting on the harry potter dialogue boards and moving to proboards from there.

i'm from the deep south united states, but i own shoes and have great teeth (thank you orthodontist). i have a dark sense of humor, but am also a huge ball of fluff. expect graphics and playlists and me randomly sending you quotes that pull at the heart strings.

i am totally capable of doubling or tripling. i usually play female characters, as my men kind of blow, but i am totally willing to try for the right partner. i'm comfortable writing hetero pairings or f//. i am not opposed to writing m//, i just have no experience with it. if you'll be patient, i am happy to try to accommodate.

i am a firm believer in quality over quantity, but that being said, i usually match whatever my partner gives me. i am capable of a few concise paragraphs all the way up to novella style of 1500-2000 words. whatever my partner is comfortable with, i can accommodate.

i am genuinely one of the chillest people you will ever meet. i am usually down for whatever makes you happy. i'm honest, however, and if i'm not feeling it, i won't just drop off. i'll be honest and let you know what's going on.

i love to pair canons and ocs but i also love ocs couples and canon couples.

i also am a shippy hot mess. if our characters connect, i will spam you with total trash (playlists, graphics, quotes, what-if scenarios).

i have written on google docs and email in the past, and i love both. i also am not opposed to a discord channel or a private site. seriously, i am quite versatile.

face claims i love -
- mads mikkelsen
- christian bale
- sebastian stan
- tom hiddleston
- joel edgerton
- toby stephens
- matthias schoenaerts
- clive owen
- eric bana
- emma stone
- blake lively
- alice eve
- eva green
- alexandra daddario

face claims i love to use-
- jennifer lawrence
- emilia clarke
- emmy rossum
- ana de armas
- christian bale
- katie mcgrath

*what i'm looking for*

things i am craving are in bold. characters i would like to play across from are in italics.

historical rps
- ancient roman era (gladiators, senate, roman occupation of briton, give me all the things)
- tudor/elizabethan (lord have mercy, someone give me a clive owen walter raleigh esque pirate)
- baroque/rococo (versailles, french revolution, and the years that follow)
- colonial era (colonization of america. bring me your rev war and hot cavalry officers. tavington ftw)
- victorian (if you want to throw in some supernatural elements, that'd be fun! think dracula, frankenstein, ect.)
- post wwi (gangsters. think public enemies. i have some ideas for this one)
- wwii (perhaps nazi occupied france?)

modern rps
- espionage, think red sparrow.
- modern mobs or gangs in a big city

fandoms
- mcu (bucky, captain america, dr. strange, loki, wolverine, black widow, scarlet witch)
- dcu (bruce wayne)
- hannibal (tv show or the movies. hannibal or will graham could be fun.)
- versailles (obviously, any characters here)
- star wars (most characters would make me quite happy)
-game of thrones (jaime lannister, robb stark, petyr baelish, or a au robert baratheon or ned stark) i am quite a bit behind on the show, but i have read all of the books. i am not going to get all upset about spoilers, so i will be happy to write in any timeline.
and a ton more. approach me with most things. if it's something i can research, i'm happy to try it.

other
- something lolita-esque is always welcome, i love characters with age gaps
- the french court with vampires as nobles and revolutionaries as werewolves. plzzz
- i have an idea for an original rp that would require a partner to world build with me, but basically combine the hunger games, game of thrones, and gladiator with vampires.

*contact*
- pm on here of course
- discord: nicole#3027
- email: xxrussianxroulettexx@aim.com

--------------------
"i will do what queens do, i will rule"
PMEmail
^
KHALEESI ?!
 Posted: May 8 2018, 02:46 AM

Awards:
N/A

user posted image

updated and BUMPED
PMEmail
^
KHALEESI ?!
 Posted: May 9 2018, 07:57 PM

Awards:
N/A

Oy! Have another bump!
PMEmail
^
KHALEESI ?!
 Posted: May 30 2018, 09:33 PM

Awards:
N/A

updated and bumped. <3
PMEmail
^
KHALEESI ?!
 Posted: Jun 4 2018, 03:56 PM

Awards:
N/A

here, have a bump
PMEmail
^
KHALEESI ?!
 Posted: Jun 9 2018, 10:05 PM

Awards:
N/A

still looking <3
PMEmail
^
KHALEESI ?!
 Posted: Jun 12 2018, 07:47 PM

Awards:
N/A

added some more stuff <3
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs