|BARBERMONGER - a one on one roleplay search forum||one-on-one ads Search Members Help|
|Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )||Resend Validation Email|
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?
BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.
Posted: May 18 2017, 10:24 PM
Joined: 1-August 16
hello, my name is kate, and it's time once again for me to start searching for some role play partners. it's been a while since i've last role played, but if anyone recognizes me or if you have one of our threads still in your inbox and want to continue, hit me up! :)
just a few quick things for you to know before i get into the fun stuff, though:
- please just... write well. proper grammar/punctuation, be creative, etc.
- please be mindful that i have a busy schedule outside of role playing. i work full time, i have boyfriend, and i have a fairly active social life too. i'll try my hardest to get you at least one reply a day, sometimes two. but if something comes up, i'll definitely let you know. i'd appreciate it if you'd do the same. c:
- as the title states, please be 18+. and that kind of goes the same for your characters as well. i'm just not comfortable role playing with anyone (including characters) that aren't legally adults.
- i don't have limits, really, though i won't tolerate abuse of any kind at all whatsoever. that's where i draw the line. but everything else is free game!!
- but beyond that?? i don't honestly have a lot of else i'm super concerned about. i'm really laid back person and if you have any limits or preferences or anything at all, just tell me. i'm happy to accommodate. :)
and now onto the super important (fun) stuff!
some things i enjoy include:
outlander (or a story based around the concept)
marauders era (especially james/lily and sirius/oc)
anything with vampires, witches, demons, angels, etc. i like the supernatural. a lot. :c
idk, slice of life stuff in general i'm happy with!
i know it's a short list, but i'm really open to try most things if you suggest them. the worst thing i can say is no. :)
i will say that the only things i don't enjoy are anything involving anime or high fantasy. but all else goes beyond that!
and lastly, the best and only way to contact me is my email at firstname.lastname@example.org :)
if you have any questions, feel free to comment/pm! either way, i can't wait to hear from you!