barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

ice, ice baby., women's hockey. f/f.
danisaur
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 10:38 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

hey there! i'm dani. I'm in my 20s. and i'm absolutely obsessed with women's hockey. the olympics really only made things worse (go USA!) and i'm craving a couple more role plays along these lines. there are lots of ways we can go about this. we could have them have been teammates (and even maybe more than that) in high school and having gone to different colleges. we could have them having been rivals in high school and winding up at the same college. they could be fighting for spots on the olympic roster. they could be in their 20s, have just come back from the olympics where they'd done that stereotypical athletes' village hookup and now things are awkward.

we could talk about all kinds of things. i'm into ocs. i'm also into the nwhl/USWNT. you could probably talk me into almost anything at this point. i'm just dying to write some hockey ladies.

as for other stuff:
  • probably over e-mail (danilawrences22@gmail).
  • I'm over 18. would like for you -and our characters- to be, too.
  • I don't really have limits but if you do please let me know.
  • you don't have to be super well versed in ice hockey to do this? I'm more than willing to entertain new fans.
  • I love tropes, honestly, so throw any of them at me.
  • I can write anywhere from one to seven paragraphs depending on muse and situation. I'll go with what you give me.
  • I like to have separate rp/ooc threads because I enjoy getting to know my partners, if that's your thing!
PM
^
Snowy
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 12:16 PM

Awards:
N/A

I tried to email you and it bounced back. Is your email danilawrencess22@gmail.com ?
PMEmail
^
danisaur
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 12:52 PM

Awards:
N/A

just one s on the end. tired coffee-brain probably made me mis-type! (I'll edit the top post but)

danilawrences22@gmail.com
PM
^
danisaur
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 04:42 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump
PM
^
Jonathon_Wolf79
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 12:08 AM

Awards:
N/A

I'd be willing to give it a shot.
PMEmail
^
danisaur
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 12:51 PM

Awards:
N/A

awesome! feel free to shoot me a message either here or via e-mail and we can work something out, hopefully!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs