barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply

medieval roleplay partner wanted!, detailed RP inside
silence
 Posted: Jan 22 2017, 05:27 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Hello! I'm Ali (or Silence) and I'm 18. I'm looking for someone who will delve into a medieval fantasy RP with me.

RIGHT. So. Here's the thing. This is going to be super detailed and some of it is super concrete and set in stone, but a lot is character driven. So, sit back, relax and go on this wild ride with me.

I'll be using my OC, Dimitri Yarren. Dimitri is the king of a fallen kingdom. Ten years ago, it was stormed and stolen. The attackers killed the royal family, including Dimitri's parents and his betrothed and enslaved their people. The young prince barely managed to escape with his life (his left eye was slashed through during their escape, rendering him blind in that eye), though did thanks to his guard and friend (which would probably be your character). These last ten years have been them biding there time and recovering for their losses. Dimitri has been training, learning to fight now that he's lost an eye.

There will definitely be other characters involved in their party to help them win back their kingdom, so doubling and tripling even is a must. Other than this, I am going to pack this full of angst and tragedy. I'm not afraid to kill some of their party members and right now, I'm leaning towards this all ending with Dimitri's death.

I love angst, okay.

As for pairings, this is completely open. If you want the guard and Dimitri to have a relationship, I'm down. If you want Dimitri to have a relationship with one of the other party members, I'm down. If you want the party members to have relationships, I'm down.

For length, I usually write 300-1000. Though usually not more than that. I'm a firm believer in quality over quantity. That being said, rapid fire is great too.

Though, for limits, I'm a bit iffy on RPing smut/sex scenes because I myself identify as asexual so they're a bit awkward. I would prefer to fade to black in these cases, but we can definitely talk more if you decide to take this up.

If you're interested contact me!
email: alinowac@gmail.com
aim: xx.silence
or PM me here on BarberMonger
PM
^
silence
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 09:03 PM

Awards:
N/A

Still looking!!!
PM
^
silence
 Posted: Feb 24 2017, 10:20 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
silence
 Posted: Feb 25 2017, 07:45 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump
PM
^
silence
 Posted: Feb 27 2017, 05:33 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump!
PM
^
silence
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 09:20 PM

Awards:
N/A

Still looking!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs