barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Snippets of Smut [18+]
Poette
 Posted: Aug 4 2015, 11:42 PM

Group: Members

Awards:

The place in which you are encouraged to post a snippet of your smut writing. It is entirely up to your discretion how much context you give us. And if you do not provide examples, then at least entertain us with stories of your experiences. Because we've all had our share of horrific tales in the land of 'what the hell did they just write' and salaciously good times with 'this hits the spot.'

So come one, come all (18+) and share share share~

(and if you so desire, pop it in the I Write Like site to see the 'smut' author of your writing.)
PM
^
Poette
 Posted: Aug 5 2015, 12:07 AM

Awards:

Drug addiction anyone?

Her eyes roved his bedside table, the gun sitting carelessly on it. Somewhere it clicked that he was a raw end—and she was feeding an unstable frenzy vibrating inside him. Whether a bullet or a shot—he needed a fix to get by, and she anchored her hips into him, so hard it hurt her. Time was ticking before he would be senseless, before he would need her to exist.

“You need me,” she purrs as he holds her back, “You need your fix.” She’s caught in a crossroads between their pleasure and their pain. To inject him would be to shoot a bullet into him; he’s so riddled with holes she can’t make him whole in her embrace. He’s bleeding out, and her mouth ravishes him, leaving delicate wet pressures across his enlarged veins. His body is hungering for her, hungering for his fix. Her nails dig into the raised veins on his arms, leaving red streaks in the skin. Every muscle sinks into him, clutching onto his body as if a life raft when she knows he is sinking further and further by the moment.
- "Isaac Asimov"

The couch, the couch.

The couch has just avoided being a major casualty, but its scent is perforated with their sweat.
- "Jack London"
PM
^
Bleedpretty
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 05:52 AM

animal impulses

Awards:

Okay I am EXTREMELY SELF CONSCIOUS because I've never posted smut anywhere publicly before but--

removed because i am a shy child.

-"Vladimir Nabokov"

Let's see, entertaining tales. I can't think of anything very horrifying currently. I've had some less than confident (or maybe experienced?) partners in the past which has led to some really strange situations that I can't seem to think of at the moment because it was so very long ago.
It typically takes me so long to build up the story before smutting that usually my partners drop off, so really I've only had fairly decent (and/or downright wonderful) experiences. At least recently.

--------------------
And I watered it in fears,
Night and morning with my tears;
And I sunned it with smiles,
And with soft deceitful wiles.
PMEmail
^
knox
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 11:25 AM

basically a ghost

Awards:

ISAAC ASIMOV SMUT

i love this, poette.

It's the way Wataru so readily yields himself to slaughter that suddenly has Peter clawing at him. He tugs at the seams of Wataru's t-shirt, peeling it from him like an outer shell, ruining another item of clothing. He picks up his chin with forefinger and thumb and kisses him again, thrusting his mouth to Wataru’s tender bottom lip.

If he wants to be ruined, so be it. Peter’s moral sense slips from his mind with the single pop of a button.

-

Peter props Wataru against the damp arm of the couch and grinds against him. His fingers scramble to tug down Wataru’s pants, his thumbs snarled in his belt loops, face packed against his chest in all his desperation.

Grinding against him in the dark, Peter huffs, and a low snarling grunt rumbles in his throat. He takes out Wataru’s cock and teases with the steady, unhurried stroking of his fingers. He probes Wataru’s nipples with the tip of his tongue, undeterred by the thought of someone across the way spotting them in the dim coat of light given off by the moon and the streetlamps below.

He rubs his face against Wataru’s bandaged shoulder, too. His mouth flitters over the wound and he lets slip a plaintive groan.

-

Peter hovers above the bandage, pausing for only a moment as Wataru turns. He flashes him a lewd grin and pins him in place. Careful is not a word that appears to register with him. He tears the compress off with his teeth. In an instant the gash spreads from upper shoulder to pectoral. Peter leaves a messy, seeping pathway of blood and broken skin all along Wataru’s chest. He has a mouthful of throbbing, purple hamburger meat, Wataru's stringy flesh caught in the space between his canines. The rest of the night is soon forgotten to Peter as he straddles Wataru, hungrily pushing his face and mouth into the abrasion.

- "Chuck Palahniuk" "James Joyce" & "Margaret Atwood" smut collab.
PM
^
abbey
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 12:29 AM

Awards:

hello, my new favourite thread. i love how you can start to sort different genres by how the smut is written, each with its own charm. DON'T STOP NOW ahh~!

CODE
When breathing became second nature to him, he could make sound under his lover, although sound was all it was, moans of pain half-bitten back and then short pants and gasps of pleasure as the line became blurred, drawn in the sand with the creeping in of a sexual tide. He'd unlearnt his Latin to better learn how to fuck back, locking his gold-­shined knee over Tiberius's scarred hip and rocking against him, chasing his own pleasure in a circle of selfishness that led to both of them being happy. It was while he was ah ah ah­ing, nails in Tiberius's back to keep him anchored in this fantasy, that another hard thrust and the slipperiness of their combined sweat had his hands slip, and his fingers caught in a way that broke skin and drew blood. It was a powerful feeling with that dick so big inside him, and Lucius did it again deliberately, clawing down muscle and leaving angry welts and blood under his fingernails. God's blood. In a feverish second, he'd brought his wet fingers to his mouth and was suckling on them, like he could put off his natural death for another thousand years with enough ambrosia, even if it was bitter and coppery on his tongue. Drunk on sex and, more traditionally, alcohol, he would sing whatever praises Apollo most liked to hear, but it was the taste of Tiberius that gave him back the power of speech, licking his lips with a still red tongue and chanting, "Oh, more. More of you, my god. Give me more, harder."
PMEmail
^
bird
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 05:31 PM

number one dad

Awards:

user posted image

this is what i get for reading this thread at work on my phone i guess

THANKS GUYS

--------------------
PMEmail
^
abbey
 Posted: Aug 7 2015, 07:41 PM

Awards:

amazing
PMEmail
^
XANDER
 Posted: Aug 8 2015, 10:47 PM

tiefling bard
Group: Admin

Awards:

the following dates contain at least one instance / use of the word 'cock', full or partial, and this is all that could fit in a screencap

user posted image

i promise i'm going to post something but i have a lot of trouble deciding

--------------------
user posted image

PMWebsiteAIMYIMMSN
^
abbey
 Posted: Aug 8 2015, 10:52 PM

Awards:

what kind of depraved individual craves that much cock
PMEmail
^
bird
 Posted: Aug 8 2015, 11:52 PM

number one dad

Awards:

QUOTE (abbey @ Aug 8 2015, 11:52 PM)

you rang?
PMEmail
^
XANDER
 Posted: Aug 9 2015, 08:27 PM

tiefling bard

Awards:

QUOTE (abbey @ Aug 8 2015, 10:52 PM)

user posted image

well, i am going to destroy all the class in here because my shill is extremely graphic detail! let me introduce you to one of my favorite hobbies known as 'quickwrite', which is line-by-line scene-scripting as opposed to detailed posts. abbey and i have used this to sketch out a roleplay before we write the expanded version of it, and also just to kick it with whatever random ideas we have.

guess what it's good for!

(1:07:43 AM) : their talks could have gone on, fixing things a little bit at a time
(1:08:05 AM) : leandre's blowjob is just a much quicker shortcut
(1:08:13 AM) : and they are young
(1:08:28 AM) : young and hungry
(1:08:49 AM) : anger is hard to remember in the heat of it all, when it is so very, very good
(1:09:21 AM) : when reese gets to look at leandre unimpeded
(1:10:21 AM) : and then have him on his knees, sucking cock like a whore
(1:10:24 AM) : better than a whore
(1:11:58 AM) : reese doesn't intend to use him at the end like one
(1:12:03 AM) : but leandre
(1:12:08 AM) : begs
(1:12:37 AM) : begs and opens his mouth
(1:12:51 AM) : and it's too much
(1:13:35 AM) : too much to resist using his other hand and cumming on leandre's face
(1:13:52 AM) : on his tongue and his flushed high cheekbones
(1:14:54 AM) : he looks perfect like that
(1:15:02 AM) : filthy in just his borrowed shirt
PMWebsiteAIMYIMMSN
^
XANDER
 Posted: Aug 11 2015, 02:23 AM

tiefling bard

Awards:

Abbey
are you heading to bed after your workout

Xander

i'm having a snack and then hitting the hay

Abbey
can't believe we haven't written sex in a barn yet

#goteam
PMWebsiteAIMYIMMSN
^
Poette
 Posted: Aug 12 2015, 12:06 AM

Awards:

whew, some of us are getting cocky in here.

& @k: <3
PM
^
Bleedpretty
 Posted: Aug 14 2015, 08:14 AM

animal impulses

Awards:

I like the quickwrite thing. That's pretty fun. Seems like a good way to outline.

I do notes sometimes when I first read a post and can't respond right away, just so I can get down my initial thoughts and feelings. Sometimes these are amusing to me when I read them later. A recent one was: Once nudie, will suck the shit outta some cock.
I found it entertaining.
PMEmail
^
abbey
 Posted: Aug 15 2015, 07:46 AM

Awards:

QUOTE (bird @ Aug 15 2015, 10:45 PM)
the world is the oyster for the pearls of our bizarre fantasies
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs