barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

romance rpers
bersar
 Posted: Oct 10 2015, 11:59 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

(i know there's already a topic on romance but i wanna ask a different set of questions sooooo)

hi i have some questions for the roleplayers out there who require romance in their rps! theres a wide variety of characters out there and obvs not all of them are compatible or would necessarily start hitting on each other if you just put them in contact long enough, so, i wanna know like have you ever:
  • had a discussion about characters personalities and prefs ooc, before you start roleplaying, in order to make sure they'd work together & tried to tailor them to each other? if so, how in-depth do you go with this?
  • changed your character mid-rp to be more compatible w/ another character?
  • consistently made characters designed to have like, maximum compatibility w/ other characters? or avoided making certain types of characters bc of how it might affect romantic opportunities?
  • ditched a roleplayer (whose writing you otherwise liked) bc their character wasn't romantically compatible w/ yours? and ( a ) told them about it? and ( b ) told them the truth about why?

discuss!

PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs