barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

have another drink and drive yourself home, modern, select fandoms, mxf,f//, 18+
elle
 Posted: Nov 8 2016, 11:03 AM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

disclaimer: i'm a first year doctoral student so my schedule can be exhausting. i do my best to send a reply daily, but sometimes that doesn't happen. on the flip side, there are days when i can get multiple replies in so it all balances out.

if you can hang with the totally unpredictable bad-boy persona that is graduate school life, we can try our hand at making something super awesome together.

still down? great, because i'm stocked up on wine and ready for tonight to unfold; let's role play through the madness and make snide remarks together.

currently, i would love something along the lines of a twisted fairy-tale. i have a couple of ideas and i'm also open to plotting something new all together. i'd really love a Beauty and the Beast or Alice in Wonderland based role play. also have a weird little hankering for a vampire role play. O: i have a character in mind who has lost his connection to humanity and tip-toes the line of psychosis.

i perpetually crave Marauders Era role plays (i double as James Potter and Marlene McKinnon) and welcome AU plots.

not your cup of tea? i'm open to most modern genres and odd pairings so just shoot me an email with your suggestions/cravings.

a few more things that i'm obligated to throw in here:
-i typically write 1-3 paragraph replies. intros are a toss up--it all depends on how much time i have when i sit down to write them.
-i have standard limits: no underage characters, animals or water sports (is that the right term? i'm not even going to risk googling it). i have issues with eye injuries so... let's avoid those?
-i'm over 18 and i don't role play with partners under that age. granted, you can lie about it, but i'm going to assume the best of you.
-i role play as either gender and am always happy to double.

i think that's everything! if i managed to pique your interest, drop me a line at: theresnoelleinteam@gmail.com.

^
elle
 Posted: Dec 28 2016, 12:13 AM

Unregistered

Awards:

Happy holidays! Here's to surviving family time.
^
elle
 Posted: Jan 6 2017, 05:34 PM

Unregistered

Awards:

finally got the showtime app.
shameless, you inspire me. i'd like to write something along those lines--email me if interested. please?
^
elle
 Posted: Jan 17 2017, 09:12 PM

Unregistered

Awards:

missing trivia night. so much regret. this is a bump, by the by.
^
 Posted: Feb 9 2017, 03:54 PM

Unregistered

Awards:

Snow day! Let's role play.
^
elle
 Posted: Feb 23 2017, 09:59 AM

Unregistered

Awards:

bump
^
elle
 Posted: Mar 20 2017, 05:36 PM

Unregistered

Awards:

the seemingly impossible happened...
midterms ended.

i've restocked the liquor cabinet and could also do with a couple new role plays.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs