barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

Hero x Villain, (But shiny and new)
ShaddupWesley
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 03:33 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

And by shiny and new, I mean compared to my old hero x villain craving tongue.gif Same genre, new plot cravings!
A short blurb about me: I'm Wesley, I'm 21; I'm a Hufflepuff, and if I was in Inside Out, Fear would be my dominant emotion and Queer Island would be one of the pillars of my personality. Jonathan Van Ness has taught me how to live my best life. I still use xD unironically and I never got the message that becoming an adult meant leaving the emo music and fashion behind (Queer Eye hasn't managed to cure me yet tongue.gif)

Now, about the RP!

Pairings: MxM.

Limits: my only limits are sexual; if it belongs in the bathroom, involves animals/furries, or involves minors or anyone pretending to be a minor, I'm OUT. Non-negotiable.

Plot: So, I don't have super concrete plans rn; by that, I mean I don't have sub-plots, tangents, long-term outcomes, that sort of thing planned out. What I do have is a premise--maybe this is overdone, but I'm craving it, sue me tongue.gif
Your character is a super-hero--that's all I have for your character, because they're yours! Personality, backstory, family, powers, all that is in your court!
My character, however, is a villain; more specifically, he's a pawn belonging to a villain much bigger than himself. He has the ability to see the future--but not in the traditional sense. He can see what events are most likely to happen based on probability, with built-in mathematical precision that he has been trained to hone over the years. At first, the agency that he was born into (or kidnapped into... Haven't decided) just wanted to use his power to help them stay ahead of the hero(s) in battle, but his power has been perfected to help them stay ahead in long-term strategy, as well. He also recently discovered that he has the ability to cause people to hallucinate--he's working on perfecting this one.
So, it's basically your typical "Person with supernatural abilities being raised to have no empathy/moral compass and being used as a weapon by evil corporation" type deal? I know it's cliche, you can either sue me, or message me if you're interested! My email address is Amber.liu.islife@gmail.com
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs