barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

[18+/Mature | MxF] *UPDATED as of 6/17* Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild LONG-TERM 1x1 involving Sidon, Discord&Telegram&Skype| m/f | smut? smut
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Feb 28 2018, 07:57 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

If you're averse to the whole idea of adult themes on the sensual side being played out, then I suggest you mosey on outta this thread. No judgement here if it's not your cup of tea, but I'm not budging on smutty themes.
You can also go ahead and hop out if OCxCanon pairings tick you off. Don't send me messages about how you're miffed that I picked a favorite character of yours to pair an OC with. It's just weird and gets you nowhere.

I'm gonna say this here and now: I'm really only looking for...one fandom now, like only one is really bogging my brain down the most, so if you're expecting that big ol' list to still be here, with all the other fandoms and originals I had listed, sorry, but I've reached my limit with those at the moment. I'm probably kicking myself in the ass by pruning that list off for one singular interest, but I can always put it back if this doesn't work out!

The main fandom I'm craving now is Legend of Zelda, namely Breath of the Wild, and it's definitely...bogging me down, maaan. It's the worst. The specific character I'm looking for is none other than the lovely sharkman, Prince Sidon, to be paired against a dreadful OFC (Original Female Character for those of you unsure, which begs the question why did I bother typing all of that out to explain when I could've said it to begin with instead of using an acronym) 'cause I'm absolute trash. Double trash because the character is human. Yes, I do mean dead-ass human. Come at me, SidonxLink shippers and sticklers for lore. Can you tell I've had some run-ins with bitter people who can't let others have fun? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You play the ever precious Sidon to an OFC of mine, and I'll be a happy lil' trashy dingus. Plot and character development over smut any day of the week, but smut is still expected, so I'd like something of a balance between plot/character development and smut. Yes, sharkboy gettin' it on with a lowly human. Egads.
I have a loose idea for a plot for this. Nothing fancy, but it's something to work with I suppose. I also have an intro ready for that specific idea, if that sweetens the pot any. Doubt it does, but hey, worth a shot to mention!

Also, keep in mind that I'm more than happy to double, or do a 'split RP'! I'm a touch rusty, but I'll play whoever you want, in whatever setting~ This includes any gender pairing or what have you. I'm also fine with adding in temporary characters, canon or otherwise, to help the plot progress if needed. However, I will not dedicate the time or effort writing for an armada of 'main' characters, as that can get mentally exhausting. If you're wanting someone who can and will write extensively for more than two characters, I'm definitely not that person.

Now, just a few guidelines down here:
If you lose interest or somethin', don't just leave me hanging. Actually say something, 'cause I'm just gonna keep bringing the RP up. Seriously, a "I'm no longer interested" would suffice. I don't wanna keep pestering someone who isn't into the RP, y'know?

Life gets in the way sometimes. I'm a bit of a shut-in myself, but I fully understand not having the time for daily RPin'. Just lemme know if something comes up, if possible.

I'm purdy dang borin', but I'm more than happy to chitchat just willy nilly. Our interactions don't always have to be centered around RP.

Probably unnecessary to note by now, but please be 18+. This is mostly 'cause...well, adult themes. That is happening and I'd rather things didn't get weird.

On the above note, some redundancy; please be open to mature themes, particularly those up-close and personal encounters. Don't message me and ask for the mature aspect to be gutted entirely. I think I've mentioned adult themes enough times now, it should be obvious that I'm not cutting it from my expectations. If it makes you that uncomfortable in the first place, just...don't message me. Please.

I only roleplay through Discord, Telegram, and hesitantly through Skype now. I really miss the AIM days. So many contacts lost...
You might be able to convince me to roleplay over something else, but there are no guarantees.
Contacts are at the bottom!

Posting style: 3rd person, past tense, and usually capable of several paragraphs. Quality over quantity. I'm NOT a literary genius, and flub up an awful lot with grammar, especially sentence structuring. That's probably already been made pretty obvious, though. I only expect my partner to write something with substance. <3

Limits: Hard limits are things like vore (some y'all nasty), excessive gore, and some other no-brainers I think most people share as hard limits. You know 'em. I hope. Also, character death. Random, listless characters can be offed if you'd like, but I'm not bowing to my character being murdered, thanks.

What to expect: Darker, mature themes. Creepy monstrosities not relative to the fandom's universe and probably inspired by or directly ripped from other series/movies, probably some other horror stuff. Descriptive mature encounters, 'cause I don't fade to black unless it's getting super redundant. Healthy amounts of swearing, though that's probably a pretty obvious inclusion, all things considered. Violence, but that's another duh.

And lastly, my contacts~
Discord: Pumpkinjaw#5847
Telegram: @Pumpkinjaw

I hope nothin' got wonky in this edit, and I hope to hear from y'all~ ^^
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 12:21 AM

Awards:
N/A

Nyoombump~
I really need to fix my wonky sleep hours. I'm beyond being a night-owl right now.
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 04:51 PM

Awards:
N/A

Nyerp.
Now we question why I decided to bump just before attempting a nap.
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 03:48 AM

Awards:
N/A

I sure do love waking up from an unexpected depression nap.
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 03:05 AM

Awards:
N/A

Hoooooo boy. Please don't message me unless you're genuinely interested. I don't like being strung along.
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 01:38 PM

Awards:
N/A

Updated to include Skype now.

pls don't make me rp through that thing, I'd really prefer Discord or Telegram ;-:
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 11:20 AM

Awards:
N/A

Still lookin'. Had some biters, but I guess they lost interest. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 01:01 PM

Awards:
N/A

Hork.
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 03:01 PM

Awards:
N/A

Doot doot.
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 10:36 AM

Awards:
N/A

Oop.
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 03:25 PM

Awards:
N/A

Nyoom.
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 11:06 PM

Awards:
N/A

To the people who keep ditching without saying anything;
Dishonor on you
Dishonor on your cow
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 11:23 PM

Awards:
N/A

Harrumph.
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 10:07 AM

Awards:
N/A

I'm not entirely sure why I'm awake at this moment.
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 11:21 PM

Awards:
N/A

This headache has been needling away at me for a little over 24 hours now.
End meeeeeeeeeee.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs