barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

Summer Lovin', (1x1 roleplay, email, f//, fxm, poly)
Javvie
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 08:35 AM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

Hello all!

My name is Javvie and I am a 27 year old teacher who is almost to the summer finish line! I currently have nothing lined up except for finishing out being in a production of Little Shop of Horrors, so my time is pretty open.

Things I love

- Rapid fire replies: I use my phone to roleplay so I love being a bit less flowery and a bit more getting to the point. I can send replies pretty quickly, the shorter the reply, the faster you will get it. I normally roleplay 3-5 paragraphs a character unless we are ultra fast buddies, then it might be a paragraph.

- Relationships/Character Building- I love relationships and building characters more than anything else. That's pretty much what I'm looking for most of the time as opposed to something with a lot of action.

- Smut/Fluff- I LOVE SMUT AND FLUFF! My characters have kinks but love cuddles and tender moments. Some big kinks are Daddy/little (even outside the bedroom), age gaps in general, light bdsm, woman in control, spanking/punishments, orgasm denial/forced orgasm, pregnancy and pregnancy intent, futa (either through magic or naturally), multi-partners/ffm threesomes

-Hurt/Comfort dynamic- Goes hand in hand with the last one.

-Historic roleplays- Give me your eternal bachelors skirt chasing noble ladies or Southern belles. Give me your strong female character trapped in a time where she is forced to be submissive until she strips her clothing. Give me your lesbian suffragette. Give me your doe eyed girl who needs to social climb. Give me corsets and whispered affairs and arranged marriages. Yes. Yes to all of it.

- Beauty and the Beast trope- I love this. In any form. All of it. Yes.

- Multi-generational roleplaying- Unable to do more with our original characters because they have a happy ending? Lets fast forward twenty years and roleplay their children! I have done this several times and it is so much fun to roleplay in the world that you built and have well established.

Now, for some more specific cravings (fandoms/plot bunnies)

Fandoms-

Beauty and the Beast (arranged marriage)- Belle has known Beast for some time, however, he is always covered in shadow or a cloak. They have a good friendship and when the news is broken that her father has arranged a marriage between them, she is comforted. The Beast is kind and gentle, and has never forced himself upon as some former suitors have tried to. However, when they are married, she sees her husband- an infamous scarred war general who killed many innocents in her village, including her mother. Can their relationship be saved?

RumplestiltskinxBelle (OUAT)- I love various things for this, but my favorite is an AU where Belle is a librarian who receives anonymous notes in books that are returned by various people. When she discovers that Mr. Gold, the town pawn shop owner who is feared by all, is the writer of the notes, she decides to confront him in person which takes them down a path neither thought they would take.

Natasha, Pierre, and the Great Comet of 1812/War and Peace (PierrexNatasha, open to them combined with SonPya, Dolokov, or Andrei as a threeway relationship)- Basically events after Great Comet. Helene is destined to die in the roleplay, but we can decide where to take them.

Pokemon (Alolan Universe)- A bit of a wild card, but I would be done for a more adult version of Pokemon. Maybe our characters are former champions or gym leaders? Could definitely be interesting to toy with.

Phantom of the Opera (Leroux/Kay verse) (ErikxChristine, ChristinexNadir/The Persian, ErikxNadir/ThePersianxChristine, ErikxRaoulxChristine, ErikxChristinexMeg) - I'm done for anything and everything with this. I love playing all the characters in the Phantom universe and it's probably my most roleplayed fandom.

Lord of the Rings (WormtonguexEowyn)- AU where Wormtongue gets everything he wants, including the hand of Eowyn for his bride. Lots we can play with here, obviously, but I like the evil wins type of route. I enjoy a bit of dub-con in this pairing.

Sweeney Todd (Judge TurpinxJohanna)- After Anthony is accidentally shot by Johanna in the asylum, Judge Turpin offers to lift her sentence if she marries him. I enjoy a bit of dub-con in this pairing.

Non-fandom cravings-

- Arranged marriage where the man marries a woman originally meant to be a nun
- A viking man taking a tribute from a village as his new plaything
- A noble bachelor who meets his match in the queen's sister
- A nun who is seduced by a succubus
- A man who becomes involved with two women, not knowing that they are having an affair of their own as well
- Anything involving artists, especially ballerinaxpatron
- Anything involving prostitutes
- Harem dynamic
- Polyamorous relationship involving two best friends and the woman they both adore

If interested, please email here:

j.kins@aol.com

Tell me what you're interested in, what you're comfortable with, and lets get roleplaying!
^
 Posted: Jun 10 2018, 12:38 PM

Unregistered

Awards:

Due to my aol email basically imploding this morning...

Please actually email

javviek@yahoo.com

Thanks!!
^
 Posted: Jun 13 2018, 10:18 AM

Unregistered

Awards:

Bump!!
^
 Posted: Jun 16 2018, 09:53 AM

Unregistered

Awards:

Bump!
^
Javvie
 Posted: Jun 18 2018, 11:06 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

BUMP
PM
^
 Posted: Jun 21 2018, 10:36 AM

Unregistered

Awards:

Bump!
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs