barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

Zombies & Lawyers, resident evil / ace attorney / canon x o
itsmehumphrey
 Posted: Jul 8 2018, 06:49 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Hi !! My name is Shark and I am currently looking for more roleplay partners to entertain me these summer months.

My main cravings right now is either Resident Evil or Ace Attorney I've been playing those two lately and I just want to plot something out involving these two fandoms. I have played all of the Resident Evil games - I'm like an OG fan haha. I have played the original AA trilogy, Apollo Justice and I am currently going through the second Miles Edgeworth game.

I love canon, canon/oc pairings, AUs, What If scenarios, I love well-developed characters that can interact with the world and bring new ideas, flavours, scenarios within the mix. I honestly have almost no qualms about anything - I try to be as open-minded as possible, all I ask is that it's well-developed.

I love doubling / canon / oc / someone who can play multiple genders / characters

I love all genres and I like to have a healthy mix of them - I don't like too much angst or too much slice of life - ya know?

I don't have rules per-say - my top 1 is that I don't enjoy people who advance the story without telling me, or perhaps not discussing with me about the roleplay in general. Be open-minded to ideas of course, but don't be afraid to tell me if something doesn't work or it's something you personally don't like. Some of my requirements is that:

I write a lot - I'd love to find someone who can give me material to work with and open up the world and character through posts. I can write somewhere between 500 - 1,000 - 2,000 words - I'm very wordy as a result my posts may take a while!! However, after a while I don't mind if the limit peters out - esp if the scene isn't as important.

I would prefer to write with 20+ Adult Women / Women aligned - I'm sorry to all you dudes out there but I won't be comfortable. Please don't lie about your age I am not above asking for pictorial evidence.

Respect me and I'll respect you - there's really all there is to say. I appreciate no one ghosting me, and just being straight up honest - I love being flexible and accommodating but I understand people get busy and fall out of contact.

I don't enjoy over-romanticising unhealthy relationships - especially those involving rape / sexual assault. I don't mind pairings with villians but I won't really go to that kind of a dark place I'm sorry. I can discuss this more in depth as to why but yeah just puttin' it out there!

Anyway I hope I get someone interested ^^ Please contact me over here and I can give you my skype or discord maybe? I really do love IM I find its quicker to plot over it
itsmehumphrey@gmail.com
PMEmail
^
itsmehumphrey
 Posted: Jul 16 2018, 04:19 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump ! <3
PMEmail
^
itsmehumphrey
 Posted: Aug 10 2018, 03:23 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump !
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs