alyeska doesn't have a custom title currently.
Location: unhand me goddamn me miami
Born: No Information
Website: No Information
Joined: 29-October 14
Last Seen: May 28 2018, 02:02 PM
Local Time: Jul 22 2018, 01:56 AM
173 posts (0.1 per day)
( 0.39% of total forum posts )
Mar 16 2018, 02:39 PM
i'll keep this short & simple;
before Jerome Valeska, i've never found myself actually interested in the Joker and his 'lolchaos' style of motivation.
now, he's just about the only canon i want to play, so here we are.
since my wonderful murder clown son's glorious return to Gotham, and subsequent two week absence, I have been craving a Gotham-verse roleplay set in an alternate universe, directly after Jerome wakes up, or pre-Penguin in Arkham, though i'm open to discussion.
i'm looking to play Jerome, against... pretty much anyone, though i'd love a Penguin or Sophia for some kind of power-grab plot.
otherwise, give me your baby Batsies, your Conditioner Gordons, hell, give me your Harleys and your OCs. for any kind of romantic inclination, however, i'd prefer him with Zsasz, Oswald/a Nymgobblepot love triangle, or a male OC.
for the basic important things, here
is my complete ad. if interested, email me at email@example.com
thanks for your time !
Mar 2 2018, 11:53 PM
hello again, barberbabes.
my name's alaska and i am trying real fucking hard to keep this inconsistent mess... less inconsistent and less messy, basically.the important stuff
plot, pairing, and genre stuff
- i'm a legal adult (mid 20's), if that's important to you.
- for word counts, i prefer quality over quantity. the end, lol.
- as far as characters go, i write all genders & most orientations. in order, i would rather write m//, f//, and mxf with a preference for trans and nb characters in the latter.
- i enjoy & prefer writing multiple side characters to flesh out the world around our mains. that doesn't mean we have to double, but i do appreciate the added background characters.
- i have no limits that can't be dealt with in character, but i'll respect yours, so just let me know.
- i don't care what person or tense you write in, but my personal preference is to write my own replies in third person present. if it bothers you, but you feel we would otherwise be a good fit, let me know and i'll switch to past tense.
my preferred genres, in no order, lean heavily toward:
some buzzwords, sort of:
- high & low fantasy
- historical (with any added amount of fantasy)
- modern fantasy
- slice of life
- apocalyptic- pre, post, and during. leaning more towards zombies lately, similar to dead island
- certain fandoms
- i have very little experience with sci fi, but i'm down to explore it
(* indicates a skeleton of a plot)
royal fantasy*, modern witchcraft, island adventures gone wrong*, preachers plagued by real life devils, vampires, dark magic in the french quarter*, mirror worlds, accidental demon summonings, seascapes and underwater cities, haunted coastal towns, ancient empires and explorers seeking to exploit their wealth, monsters in the apocalypse*, nightmares come to life.
feel free to suggest, or combine, or poke me if i haven't responded (chances are i literally just got sidetracked and forgot, and thus our emails got buried beneath mounds of spam mail. sorry, it's a bad habit i'm trying to break) contacts:
email is my writing preference, and you can reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org
. for plotting purposes, you are welcome to ask for my discord, or google hangouts, or we can stick to simply emailing.
thanks for your time~~
Apr 15 2016, 10:20 AM
we are gonna go on a little trip together.
our destination ?
200 more posts aside, let's all strap on our seatbelts and get ready for a ride thru time.
musical time, to be more specific.
how it works is simple:
first, go here
next, decide what kind of trip you want to take: slow, fast, or weird.
(personally, i don't think you can go wrong with weird but to each their own.)
then, decide on a decade and a destination, and let your wonderful taxi driver do the rest.
post results of your ride here so we can all enjoy together. and pls don't forget to tip your drivers guys.
bon voyage !