barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

originals, a whole bunch of stuff + doubling
el
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 08:09 PM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

after an impromptu trip and a broken laptop, i'm back. if we started chatting and i vanished, that's on me, and i'm very much available and would love to pick back up!

about me:

eliza

mid-twenties

third person, past tense, multi-para

m/f, f//, m//

doubles, triples, qaudruples, pentuples (?)

replies once or twice a week

pinterest freak

big fan of face claims

ditch friendly

currently seeking:

bonnie & clyde

ii 60s/70s/early 80s ii the great plains as a setting ii the rural southwest as a setting ii outlaws, thieves, and con-artists ii local law enforcement struggling to cope with an out-of-control crime spree ii criminals with unhappy or otherwise unsavoury pasts, ride-or-die relationships ii dusty bars and side-of-the-road diners ii ladies who can take care of themselves ii nice southern belles turned career-criminals ii it's us against the world ii doomed relationships ii briefcases full of money ii bank robberies and the occasional murder ii

trashy teens

ii small coastal towns ii the rust belt ii dustbowl california ii scrappy teens who've been forced to look out for themselves ii gangs and clubs and friends who've got each other's backs ii brief moments of escapism ii impromptu road trips ii nasty dares that go further than they should ii coming-of-age trash ii possible supernatural threats/murder mystery vibes ii 70s/80s/90s ii a band of weirdos ii matching denim jackets, split at the seams ii

historical

(pls be patient with me; i will be using a lot of wikipedia pages to help navigate, though i do have a fairly good grasp on most of these eras/periods.)

ii the great depression ii ww1 and ww2 ii the old west ii anything set in the 70s/80s/90s ii something based on game of thrones (technically not historical, i know, but let's come up with our own houses and wreak some havoc) ii pirates ? of any era ii ancient egypt ii vikings inspired shenanigans ii salem witch trials ii southern gothic

suggest

i'm into a lot of things. i'll let you know if i'm not feeling it.

eliza.loo902@gmail.com
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs