barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

M// anime and original rp ideas
Kurou
 Posted: Jul 23 2017, 03:43 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Name: Anna

Timezone: gmt+1 but I'm on at the strangest of hours

About Me: As I said I'm a 28 year old girl that has been writing RPs for about half of my life by now. 99% of those are Yaoi aka MxM and that's what I feel most comfortable with. I'm very fine with adult content and usually write around 200-300 words aka about 2 or 3 paragraphs? I guess that's my ideal post length for both giving and receiving.

What I’m Looking For: I'm looking for some nice Rp with a good mixture of dirty smutty fun and a nice story to balance the smut parts. Generally I prefer to play the submissive part in bed but that doesn't mean my character is a girly, shy, blushing uke all the time. (unless that's exactly what you want) Generally my characters have a spine and can dish out just as much as they can take.

Idea No.1 Touken Ranbu/Hakuouki
This idea would demand each of us to play several Characters as I have the Idea that the Shinsengumi swords(plus one or two other swords) are getting 'off track' during a travel through time and actually land in a parallel reality where the Shinsengumi members have to deal with the Rasetsu and the Oni which none of the swords remember.

Idea No.2 Rich Guy(with a secret) x Crossdresser
MC knew he should have said no when his twin sister, who was sick with the flu, asked him to disguise as her to attend a party and gather information for an article. He knew she had him in her hands as she knew about his 'hobby' of dressing up as a girl now and then, having contributed some of her own clothes regularly. It is at this party that MC meets YC a young handsome businessman, or so it seemed at least. Because suddenly YC announces that YC and MC are dating/engaged leaving MC no room to back out.
YC could be all sorts of things, he could be a Yakuza/Mafioso or a Vampire or something else that you might come up with.

Idea No.3 Knight x Prince
YC is a royal knight, serving King and country for years now and like everybody else you know the story of the crown prince disappearing only weeks after he was born without any clue where he was taken or who was responsible for it. And after the whole country searching for the prince for several years now YC didn't ever expect to find him. And especially not in a house specialized in pleasure.But that was exactly what happened when YC was talked into having some fun at a brothel.

Now there are several possible details or paths with this idea which are the following:

* the way the knight could recognize the prince could either be a birthmark or another mark on his body that the knight finds during or after their act.
* The one behind the disappearance could be the prince's uncle who either wanted to strengthen his position or that of his own children.
* The prince could either have younger siblings or not.
* if he has younger siblings, having a brother would add conflict over the throne.

Idea No.4 sub Master x Dom Servant
This isn't a really fleshed out story idea as more a pairing I'd like to try out where the master of the house has more of a submissive side while his personal servant can be rather dominant (especially in bed) so I'd be looking for somebody to play the servant.
Other things like time period, fantasy or not and that stuff I'd love to discuss with my potentional partner.

Idea No.5 Fantasy rogues
YC doesn't know much more of the World than the rough, unforgiving woods and cold winters of the north where he grew up, traveling and hunting with his father. He has heard stories and legends about fantastical creatures that lived in the south, of magic that could do things he couldn't even imagine.
Until one day he runs into MC. More exotic than anything he had ever seen MC draws YC in and before he knows what's happening, they are on their way to the south together, to a different country where all the things from the legends seemed to come alive.

I imagine MC as a kind of spy/thief, not quite human, more leaning towards a type of elven creature And I would love if there would be some romance (and smut) along the way.

Smut: Yes I'd like to include smut in my RP and I'm looking for somebody who can and want to write at least physically dominant/Top characters.

Also I'm more than happy to expand side characters to secondary pairings where I'm willing to take on a more top role as well to balance things out.

Contact: you can reach me under minazu.ruka[a]gmail.com if you are interested.
PMEmail
^
Kurou
 Posted: Jul 26 2017, 12:54 PM

Awards:
N/A

still looking
PMEmail
^
AbelValentine
 Posted: Jul 26 2017, 04:45 PM

Awards:
N/A

Hi, there! What anime or other fandoms are you into? smile.gif
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs