barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

Overwatch RolePlay
Neupsy
 Posted: Feb 10 2018, 06:47 PM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

Hey, folks!

I'll try to keep this short and simple. The name's Neu. I'm a medical student living in the middle of the Appalachian mountains. I love anime, video games, writing, and annoying my cat. I've been roleplaying since I was 11 or so, and I'm 23 now. I'm pretty friendly and chatty, and care about the person behind the screen just as much as the story we're weaving together.

As the title suggests, I'm searching for an Overwatch roleplay. I'm only interest in OC x Canon doubling right now, as it's my absolute favorite.

The biggest "theme" for me as a roleplayer is characterization. I prefer depicting a character as true to canon as possible , and crafting deep, complex, well-round original characters. Additionally, I basically like to root all my posts in realistic psychology, emphasizing emotions, thoughts, mental states, and such.

That being said, my favorite types of roleplays are character development focused slice-of-life roleplays that have a greater overarching plot. I love fluff and angst.

Since I'm usually busy, I'm best with rapid-fire roleplays with one chunky or two paragraphs per side over discord, but I'm pretty flexible with the medium. Again, I emphasize characterization, so while I enjoy detailing other aspects of a scene, the interaction itself is my focus.

Please message me at drjigglypuff@outlook.com if you're interested. smile.gif

Have a lovely day!
^
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 09:28 PM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

Just giving this a little bump. c: Still looking.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs