barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

just like that, an honest man blinked, narcos, doubling, canon x oc
eliza
 Posted: May 14 2017, 06:20 PM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

hey. eliza here.

it's a little late to be jumping on the narcos bandwagon, but i finished the first season last night and i absolutely loved it. naturally, i'm on the hunt for someone with equally trashy tastes to play the murphy or peña to my oc. just as a quick heads up, i prefer to double, and can hit anywhere between 200 - 1000 words per character. drug use and violence don't tend to bother me, and i'm more than happy to discuss my feelings regarding smut (they're not as intense as they sound) via email.

speaking of, you can find me at eliza.loo902@gmail.com. i'm drowning in uni work at the moment, but i'd also be open to some gratuitously trashy, hollywood / celebrity style lines. i've been writing that shit for years and it's my lifeblood.

^
 Posted: May 18 2017, 10:04 PM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

bump. i'd love some trashy (but well written and delightfully soapy) slice o' life / hollywood / celebrity lines.
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs