barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

we should write things together
 Posted: May 16 2018, 01:02 PM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

Alright, my friends. I am on the hunt for a few specific things at the moment, but I am also open to really any suggestion. Beggars can't be choosers and I need more partners to keep me busy.

I am a twenty-five year old gal from the east coast that works Monday through Friday at a job that sometimes leaves me with lots of free time. I do have two fur children and a brand new house that will demand my attention from time to time in the evenings and on the weekends, but I can promise at least ONE reply every day if not many, many more.

I am looking for someone that is at least over the age of 21. This is nothing against you young whipper-snappers, but I prefer very dark and mature themes that I would feel uncomfortable writing with someone much younger than I am.

That being said, I have no limits. Smut, violence, and language make me a happy lady. I have no triggers and no kinks that I am interested in exploring, but if you have either of those, please let me know so we can discuss. I want to make sure you are a happy camper, too!

I can do just about any pairing from m//, f// and m/f. Some of the genres I'm looking for require a specific pairing, but otherwise, I'm open to anything. I am also willing to double, but I tend to lose focus on one or both characters after a while. I do have an entire cast of minor characters that I like to bring in and out, if that helps any.

Okay so...I think that's all for that nonsense. Shall we move on to what I'm looking for? c:

Mass Effect;;
For this I am looking for something that's either f!Shep and Garrus or f!Shep and Kaidan. I do have a few loose plot ideas in mind that I would be willing to share with you if this is something that you're interested in.

Post-Apocalyptic;;
I want to build a world with this. I want to start with the bare bones of a world ravaged by either war or disease and build from the ground up. I am looking for something kind of Mad Max-ish combined with the Fallout universe. Give me zombies, radiation and wild roving gangs or all of the above!

Prince meets City Girl;;
Okay, so this one is super cheesy and cliche, but we can always spice things up. Basically the crown prince of wherever we decide is forced to endure a getaway with some of his friends to celebrate whatever we feel like needs to be celebrated. While there, he falls for his waitress/bartender/some random woman and it's love at first sight, but he has to hop a plane in the morning to go back home because princely duty calls. One of his friends decides to sponsor said mystery woman and fly her back with them and enter her into the running for his hand in marriage. Think of it as a glorified episode of The Bachelor or what have you. Mystery woman has just entered into a den of wolves and she has to learn how to navigate while constantly being reminded that she's not fit to be a princess. Will she actually fall in love with the prince or will someone else steal her heart? Dun dun dunnnnnnnnnn.

Sci-Fi Stuff;;
In a world where technology rules, there is a multi million dollar company slowly assimilating AIs into society unbeknownst to the rest of the world. The problem is that these AIs don't even know that they're machines. The idea is that one of the AIs finds a human companion that helps them to discover to truth while running from a company that wants their product back.

So those are all the things that I have a hankerin' for at the moment. But I am open to other suggestions as well. I will never turn down a good role play. c:

Some other genres that I do are,

Harry Potter
Dragon Age
Pirates
Medieval
Fantasy
Supernatural
Vampire
General odd-pairings
Stranger Things
Titanic
Historical - WWII /Civil War
Twisted Fairy Tale

I hope someone is crazy enough to indulge me! :3

gmail/g-docs/hangouts: thecolorsofwar@gmail.com

^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs