barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

Looking for original m/f or m/m, hospital, doctor x patient
Biene
 Posted: Jul 23 2017, 12:55 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Hi everyone!

My name is Sabine, I'm female, 21+ and from Germany. So my timezone should be GMT+1. I work full time but I can reply once a day, often even more. I roleplay via email; I write third person, past tense and in paragraph form. I usually write one or two paragraphs but can do more also. My intros are longer. I usually write m/f but can also do m/m. I can write both genders and I also like to include a lot of side characters. I’m looking for original stories.

Here are a few of my plot ideas:
- this idea is about someone in rehab (could be a drug addiction / mental illness or a physical injury) and a caretaker who is tasked with looking after the patient. It would be a lot of struggle at first obviously but then turn gradually into more. I also like the power struggle between a doctor and a rather stubborn patient
- A successful athlete (could be soccer for example) gets injured on the field and is treated at the hospital. He gets into trouble frequently so he is a regular guest at the hospital, he sees the same doctor every time and the two would get closer. The athlete could have some issues in the past, a criminal history maybe, a drug addiction or whatever other backstory that comes to the surface once they get to know each other some more.
- This one is about a young man after a car accident. He is at home after complicated back injuries and has lost the will to do something about his situation. Instead he just stubbornly rejects most care until one caretaker can finally get through to him. The caretaker could be required to move in with the patient and help with everything in his daily life.
- This one is basically about a man from the 18th century time accidentally traveling to the present day. He ends up in psych because of his odd behavior. A doctor gains his trust and learns that there is more to the story than everyone else thought.

If you have other hospital or doctor x patient ideas I'd be very interested to hear them also. I'm all up for plotting and discussing things.

You can contact me at johannesylinen@gmail.com or pm me here.

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs