barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

HELLO?
Google_Bot
 Posted: Oct 21 2015, 09:23 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

bikerchyk22 has logged into the chatroom [22/10/2015]

Holy crap. Thank God the internet is still working. For now, I guess. Is anyone out there? Anyone alive?
PM
^
Google_Bot
 Posted: Oct 23 2015, 03:50 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

bikerchyk22 has logged into the chatroom [23/10/2015]

Hah. I guess that makes sense, huh? Outside the dead are walking...of course the first thing I do when I find shelter is go on the internet.

Might as well check in for the day. Maybe 10 years from now when civilization is back on its feet (knock on wood), they can look at this and make kids read it in history class. Primary sources and shit.

Still in this old lady's apartment. I assume its an old lady based on the "I 'heart' Grandma" magnet she's got on her desk. And the jar of pimento cheese I found in the fridge (what is it about old people and pimento cheese?). I don't think any of the deadies saw me come in here, cause no one has come a knockin'.

If anyone cares to know, I'm located in Massachusetts. That's probably as specific as I should get. Anyway, it's pretty swamped here–I mean, I think it's swamped everywhere. If I could get to West Mass, I'd probably be better off, but I had too many close calls just getting here. Think I'll stay here for a while. Anything's better than being out there.

bikerchyk22

A bird just flew into the window. I... think I need new pants... Time to raid Granny's panty drawer. BBL
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs