barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

larchitecture
Lar
 Posted: May 5 2017, 04:45 PM

viewing online list
Group: Moderator

Awards:

Sometimes you just have to let go of the past. Larblog was with me in a different period of my life, one where I was lost. Finding parts of myself has been a process, and I'm sure there's more to go. Half of me is still convinced that my blogs in particular are cursed, and that everything I write about—the good bits, anyway—will fall to pieces. I can't live my life like that anymore.

So, dear reader, we start with gratitude. I like to think it will be the underpinning of this blog, and at the same time i know I'm liable to be writing about all kinds of stuff here... but let's start it out on the right foot.

Today, I am grateful. Yesterday, I was grateful. Tomorrow, let me be grateful.

First, the short list, the dedications if you will. I am grateful for my partner, Jamie—for the texts I get out of nowhere saying "I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with you", for the nights where we both putter around the painting room working on our projects, for his thoughtfulness and wit, and even his bad puns. I'm grateful for the cats, for Gracie who has purred at me in the worst of my life, for Jazzy with her wise eyes and gentle manner, for Clara who is the eternal kitten—and all of them are tolerant of me holding them while I look in the mirror and find three good things about my body everyday. I'm grateful for the dogs, who are oafs. I'm grateful for my family, for all their good and bad and indifferent. I'm grateful for my body—dear lord, that one's hard but—I'm grateful for my body.
PMEmailAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs