barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

which universe is this, again, [xmen][kingdom hearts]
Ferbie
 Posted: Jul 12 2017, 06:47 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Alright, folks. Here's the deal.

I'm Ferbie. I'm 22, female, I've been role-playing for 12 years, and I... am searching. Specifically! I'm looking for a roleplay.

Here are some basic rules!

-My biggest one is, I need a partner who is over 18. My plots can get sort of mature, and it's just something I don't feel comfortable doing with folks who are younger. Sorry, guys, it isn't anything personal.

-Be versatile. Play all genders, play all roles. Double, triple, plot with me. Basically, don't be stuck in the mud.

-I don't have limits on anything, aside from a few basic squicks, like toilet stuff and bdsm stuff. If you've got any limits or triggers, though, tell me about them and we'll stay far away. I want folks to be comfortable with things.

-When you contact me, tell me about yourself! Name, age, pronouns, how long you've role played, what your style is like. I'm versatile, and I like knowing about people.

-ooc chatter is a MUST. I get nervous easily, particularly right after a role play has started, so if I babble and babble to you, just let me know you're still there.

That's about it! Now, as for what genres I do...

Kingdom Hearts (!!!)
Oh man have I got a plot for this. Ask me to tell you about it, it's great, I swear. Angsty and delicious. Just the way I like it.

-X-Men(!!!!)
I love this fandom, oh my god. I'm relatively new to it, but it's great. Especially Nightcrawler. I'd love some ocxcanon stuff! I play one mean Wolverine.

Now. I can roleplay over email, Hangouts, Discord, or even Skype! I tend to be pretty flexible about it.

Discord: ferbie#5321
Email/Hangouts: Crazygermanmonkey@Gmail.com

Please let me know if you're interested! Thanks!
PMEmail
^
Ferbie
 Posted: Jul 14 2017, 04:42 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump
PMEmail
^
Ferbie
 Posted: Jul 16 2017, 08:16 AM

Awards:
N/A

Bump
PMEmail
^
Ferbie
 Posted: Jul 18 2017, 07:12 PM

Awards:
N/A

Bump
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs