barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

hello people
legendarysanninkrea
 Posted: Nov 6 2017, 11:07 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

my name is krea. i am 23 and live in the heart of the midwest aka the armpit of the usa. i am accustomed to such exciting things as corn, shitty tattoos, and dive bars. as such, and with a little more free time on my hands than usual, i am seeking a new roleplay. in list form, this is what would be ideal:

--modern setting. can include fantasy elements if your idea impresses me but i would prefer the rp to be about character interaction & development first and foremost.

--a cast of interrelated and interesting characters with numerous plots and subplots (this can be developed naturally over time but i get reallyyyyy bored playing one character over long periods of time & like to jump around - sort of like a television drama)

--lgbtq+ themes. i started as a wee lil male slash roleplayer once upon a 2007 and still prefer it if only because i've found all my best partners that way, but i will start with any sort of pairing besides m/f - also due to past (awful) experiences.

--no hard limits when it comes drug use/gore/sexuality that aren't reasonable. (i.e. we're both adults so no characters under 18 just makes sense & who tf is really out here rping scat???)

--e-mail: kreamdavis@gmail.com. message me and we'll go from there.

PM
^
legendarysanninkrea
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 04:57 AM

Awards:
N/A

bump
PM
^
legendarysanninkrea
 Posted: Nov 13 2017, 06:03 PM

Awards:
N/A

bumparino
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs