barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

something a little different, 18+, m/m, f/m, f/f, kink focused
nichetomeetyou
 Posted: Apr 8 2017, 01:33 AM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

This is a very weird post to write but lately I’ve really been craving some uncommon kinks and concepts. Obviously this is going to have smut involved but I also love world building and detailed characters. Also while a few of these kinks are a little out there not all of them are. Between the two of us I’m sure that we can find that’s as vanilla or as out there as you feel comfortable with.

I’m over the age of 18. I expect the same from my partners.
I’m truly versatile in the sense that I can play dominant characters or submissive ones. All I ask is that we both bring ideas, content, and enthusiasm to the table.
I play men, women, and nonbinary people. That means any pairing is possible. I don’t have a favorite.
I’ll write anywhere between 1-6 paragraphs depending on what my partner’s comfort level is. Third person POV, past tense.
I’m only comfortable with working through email right now.
Doubling or having multiple plots is always welcome.
I’m very good natured behind the scenes so don’t feel bashful about talking to me. You can ask questions, introduce new kinks, or just talk about what we’ll be doing next. I don’t mind at all.
My favorite genres at the moment are modern fantasy, historical, supernatural, slice of life, and casual sci fi. Ask about others.
I was going to list everything, but it was getting unwieldy so instead I’m going to link you to this flist profile I made for this exact occasion. You’ll find fairly vanilla things (pegging, humiliation) to the more exotic (oviposition, extreme bdsm). Again, it’s only the tip of the iceberg. My limits are very minimal and there’s nothing you can say that will truly shock me.

Anyone who might be interested should message me at a.niche@yahoo.com with their age, any kinks they’re interested in pursuing, and any ideas you might have. I’m sure between the two of us we’ll come up with something we’re both excited about!

^
nichetomeetyou
 Posted: Apr 12 2017, 10:00 PM

Unregistered

Awards:

Bump.

I'm kind of in the mood to do some age gaps. Maybe some poly plots? I don't know what kind of itch I have, just that I've got one to scratch.
^
emihime
 Posted: May 1 2017, 11:35 PM

Unregistered

Awards:

if you're still looking, I sent an email a few days ago, but I suspect it got sent to spam in your email... i'm totally interested!

i don't feel comfy putting any contact info of mine publicly here just in case, but i'll try to check back for a while...
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs