barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

For all the pretty mouths and pretty words
oliviareindeer
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 12:50 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Hey, everyone! I’m going to ~attempt~ to keep this short and sweet. A task that should be easy by now with all the ads I’ve made over the years, but we shall see. My name is Olivia, I’m in my twenties and reside in the eastern time zone. Email is my preferred method of role playing. For those of you who I’ve lost contact with over my past few months, apologies! Feel free to shoot me an email.

Anyway, down to the good stuff. I’m really wanting role plays that are modern and character-centered. Character interactions and development are everything to me! Let’s create emotion and drama and connections and romance!

M/F is usually my thing, but you could persuade me otherwise. I’m always happy to play male or female and I usually create my character for a certain role play on the spot after plot discussion and whatnot.

I’d love to hear your plots or create one between us! I’m also always okay with starting with a simple pairing and building off of it. No limits for me, but I will of course respect yours. Smut usually happens eventually or even often in my role plays, so please be okay with that before contacting me!

I’m sure there’s plenty I could have said here, but oh well. Email me! I’m a sick kid at the moment so I’ll be super active especially over the next couple of days.

PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
oliviareindeer
 Posted: Nov 15 2017, 01:39 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

X
PMEmailWebsiteAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs