barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

a very specific W.I.T.C.H 1x1 search, Discord&Telegram&Skype| m/f | smut? smut
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Feb 28 2018, 07:57 AM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Edit: I really feel like I shouldn't have to add this here, but PLEASE don't message me unless you're genuinely interested in this specific RP and pairing. I'm getting a bit tired of people either attempting to sway me toward something else entirely different, or just straight up ghosting me because they lost interest and they feel like they can't, or won't say anything. Don't waste my time, please. I'll only wait so long and tolerate so much before I remove you.
If you are removed, and by some miracle are still interested, you're more than free to re-friend request, but let's not have a endless circle of silly shit. If you're never going to respond, then it's a bit useless for you to be sitting on my friend list, don'tcha think?

Also maybe don't message me about how canon/oc pairings ruffle your ridges. I don't really care if you don't like them.
---

Howdy doodily! Before I get into my limits and whatnot, I'mma be super open right up top here 'bout the very specific thing I'm craving right now, so no one has to waste more time than they already have.

Ya ever heard of W.I.T.C.H.? Ever follow the comics, or even the show? Got an interest in it? If you've answered 'yes' to...well, at least the interest question, then continue onward my friendo! Down below is where all my deets will be!

Okiedokie, it gets a touch more specific as far as what character I'm looking to pair up one of my OFC with, and that character would be the lovely ol' Cedric. Excuse me, Lord Cedric. Titles matter, right? Sure. Totally matters for ol' snakebutt.

So, yeah. You play ol' slithers to an OFC of mine. Plot over pure smut any day, but part of my craving here is some relatively gratuitous, non-fade to black, smutty goodness revolving around Cedric and my OFC. Sound good so far? Not at all bothered by the idea of scaley-man getting boinked? Coolio! Lemme jot down my stuff.

I'm more than happy to double! I'm a touch rusty, but I'll play whoever you want to satisfy your pairing craving~

If you lose interest or somethin', don't just leave me hanging. Actually say something, 'cause I'm just gonna keep bringing the RP up. Seriously, a "I'm no longer interested" would suffice.

Life gets in the way sometimes. I'm a bit of a shut-in myself, but I fully understand not having the time for daily RPin'.

I'm purdy dang borin', but I'm more than happy to chitchat just willy nilly. Our interactions don't always have to be centered around RP.

Probably unnecessary to note, but please be 18+. This is mostly 'cause...well,
smutty theme. That is happening and I'd rather shit didn't get weird 'cause oh hey my RP partner is underage.

On the above note; please be open to mature themes, particularly written smut. Don't message me and ask for the smutty aspect to be gutted entirely. I've mentioned smut enough times now, it should be obvious that I'm not cutting it from my expectations. If it makes you that uncomfortable in the first place, just...don't message me. Please.

I only roleplay through Discord, Telegram, and hesitantly through Skype now. I really miss the AIM days. So many contacts lost...
I could be convinced to RP through somethin' else, but the three mentioned above are gonna be the easiest for me.

Posting style: 3rd person, past tense, and usually capable of several paragraphs. Quality over quantity. I'm NOT a literary genius, and flub up an awful lot with grammar, especially sentence structuring. That's probably already been made pretty obvious, though.

Limits: Hard limits are things like vore (I really feel like I need to make this clear considering what Cedric is...), excessive gore, scat/watersports, and some other no-brainers I think most people share as hard limits. You know 'em. I hope.

What to expect: Darker, mature themes. Creepy monstrosities not relative to Metamoor/Meridian or even necessarily Earth, probably some other horror stuff. Descriptive sexual encounters, 'cause I don't fade to black unless it's getting super redundant. Healthy amounts of swearing, though that's probably a pretty obvious inclusion. Violence, but that's another duh.

And lastly, my contacts~
Discord: Pumpkinjaw#5847
Telegram: @Pumpkinjaw
replace asterisk with period
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 2 2018, 12:21 AM

Awards:
N/A

Nyoombump~
I really need to fix my wonky sleep hours. I'm beyond being a night-owl right now.
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 3 2018, 04:51 PM

Awards:
N/A

Nyerp.
Now we question why I decided to bump just before attempting a nap.
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 4 2018, 03:48 AM

Awards:
N/A

I sure do love waking up from an unexpected depression nap.
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 03:05 AM

Awards:
N/A

Hoooooo boy. Please don't message me unless you're genuinely interested. I don't like being strung along.
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 5 2018, 01:38 PM

Awards:
N/A

Updated to include Skype now.

pls don't make me rp through that thing, I'd really prefer Discord or Telegram ;-:
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 6 2018, 11:20 AM

Awards:
N/A

Still lookin'. Had some biters, but I guess they lost interest. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 7 2018, 01:01 PM

Awards:
N/A

Hork.
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 03:01 PM

Awards:
N/A

Doot doot.
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 9 2018, 10:36 AM

Awards:
N/A

Oop.
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 03:25 PM

Awards:
N/A

Nyoom.
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 10 2018, 11:06 PM

Awards:
N/A

To the people who keep ditching without saying anything;
Dishonor on you
Dishonor on your cow
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 11 2018, 11:23 PM

Awards:
N/A

Harrumph.
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 10:07 AM

Awards:
N/A

I'm not entirely sure why I'm awake at this moment.
PM
^
Pumpkinjaw
 Posted: Mar 12 2018, 11:21 PM

Awards:
N/A

This headache has been needling away at me for a little over 24 hours now.
End meeeeeeeeeee.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (4) 1 2 3 ... Last »
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs