barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

Want to know you, m// | Open for lotsa plots
Destiny
 Posted: Oct 12 2017, 11:59 AM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

Hi! So after a long time I’m here on Barber to look for some new friends to RP with hopefully. You can call me Destiny. I’m in my mid 20’s and I would prefer that you are too, but at least be 18 if you’re contacting me to RP. Nothing against the youngin’s, it just makes me more comfortable. When I RP with people I am looking at having some level of romance in the RP- so yea, keep that in mind.

Let me give you the small deets.

-At the moment I’m only interested in playing mxm. At some point in time this might change, but for now, this is all I’m interested in.
-I work, go to school, have a loving partner that sometimes demands attention, and have other writing partners, but I can commit to at least one reply every couple days, sometimes more than that. I’m definitely the partner for someone that understands busy schedule and will be respectful of that. I’m also the kind of person that is honest, so if you ask me what’s up I will tell you, I will also tell you if I’m just no longer interested in continuing on.
-I can write anywhere from 400-4k words. Depends on the muse, and depends on how much you give me. Give me enough to work with, and I’ll love you forever. Do not respond to me with only one sentence. I will stop. Also please be willing to drive the plot as well- or throw in twists at me so that we have something to continue towards.

I think that’s pretty much it for that.

Now for some plot things….

-Childhood best friends- especially where one is gay but the other one doesn’t realize it? Gay one reveals to other that he is gay and has been for a while and that he is the only one that didn’t realize. He has a bf but has been spending a lot of time with friend because of reasons and slightly hints that he might have a crush on him and has for a while. I have a lot of feels and thoughts here and can talk out more details.

-Other troupes, literally suggest things to me and I’m willing to hear. If we can have some hint of fantasy in there or medieval fantasy I’m more comfortable, I tend to steer clear of RL stuff but we can see.

-Fandoms; right now I have an interest in Persona- preferably Persona 5. Other then that there are other things but this is just a quick thing before I go to work. If you have a fandom you’re dying for you can ask me if I know it and we can talk about it. ^^

If you’re interested in RPing with me you can reach me at wecanrptogetheryea@gmail.com
^
Destiny
 Posted: Oct 13 2017, 07:31 PM

Unregistered

Awards:

Still looking for a few more interested persons
^
Destiny
 Posted: Today at 10:08 am

Unregistered

Awards:

bump!
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs