barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

we'll end up painted on the road|red and chrome|all the broken glass sparkling, daredevil, jessica jones, punisher
Dodge
 Posted: Jan 30 2018, 02:09 PM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

Dodge/Girl/24/Student/Here to kick ass and take names

What I'm looking for: fandom, strictly oc/canon pairings, meaty plots, dark themes, smut, romance, furiously volleying replies back and forth until ridiculous-o-clock, chemistry, ingenuity. I love getting lost in the story we're creating. I want to be as enamored with your oc as I am my own.

The technical stuff:
I roleplay over email and not much else, but can use hangouts or kik for ooc chatting/plotting/general shooting-the-shit
I don't get hung up on word counts but I appreciate thought and skill going into a reply
I'm comfortable writing f/m, f/f, m/m, non-binary, etc
I try to reply at least a couple times a week
I don't have limits. I'll respect yours, but am currently not looking for any fade-to-black deals. That being said, I'm also not looking for what is essentially mindless erotica with character names add-libbed in.

What you're here to find out:
I'm pretty confident with my characterization so anyone you could ask me to play, I'm game for. I love new ideas and twists as much as I love fan-favored cliches. When you contact me, let me know which character/s you're after. I don't have fully-formed plot ideas so much as vague notions that I feel are better for tailoring to whatever dynamic we establish.

Right now I'm very specifically after an MCU roleplay with preference towards the netflix series - mostly daredevil, jessica jones and punisher. I'm looking for someone to play Frank Castle.

And that's about it for the moment.

If you're interested, drop me a line at sixpiecechamber@gmail.com
^
Dodge
 Posted: Feb 1 2018, 01:34 AM

Unregistered

Awards:

bump
^
Dodge
 Posted: Feb 5 2018, 03:28 AM

Unregistered

Awards:

bump
^
dodge
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 02:18 AM

Unregistered

Awards:

bump
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs