barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply

blood on the dancefloor, c. bale for e. clarke | jcink | private
KHALEESI ?!
 Posted: Apr 20 2016, 08:14 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

Name:
Nicole

Site:
CARMINA CYGNUS | GOOGLE DOCS | EMAIL

Site Description: If you so choose.
Private Supernatural site. There are currently only four or five members

Character Description:
Okay, so Armand is an interesting character. Basically he would be played on a mostly private board of >5 players. He has been being played for the past few years by a good friend of mine who had to drop him due to personal reasons. As he is essential to my character's plotline, I have decided to find someone else to play him with the permission of the original player.
Armand is a three hundred plus year old French vamire, and is a duke in the grand scheme of things. He is a little bit of a monster, honestly, and a vampire who loves the hunt far more than most vampires do. Basically, think Patrick Bateman mixed with Lestat de Lioncourt and you have Armand.

My character, Stephanie Le'Ovoture, is also a vampire a little younger than him. After she left her sire, she spent almost a hundred years as Armand's companion. Their relationship was never a physical one, not for Armand's lack of trying, and the fight that made her leave was a rather violent one. Long story short, they have no reunited in the middle of no where by total accident. There's a lot more to their relationship than that, that is just a basic overview.

If you think you'd be interested in taking Armand, please feel free to either PM me or message me on one of my messengers (those are listed on my profile). His profile is already written, so you can either just take over, or you can completely rewrite his profile. I hope to hear from you! <3

Desired PBs:
Preferable Christian Bale or someone similar

Other Information:
None. I'm very flexible and easy to to work with.

Contact Information:
PM me for AIM or Skype.

--------------------
"i will do what queens do, i will rule"
PMEmail
^
KHALEESI ?!
 Posted: Aug 7 2016, 04:01 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump.

willing to even do privately over google docs!

<3
PMEmail
^
KHALEESI ?!
 Posted: Jun 6 2017, 10:19 PM

Awards:
N/A

bumpity bump
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs