barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

seeking a friend for the end of the world, fandoms, historical, original concepts
KHALEESI ?!
 Posted: Jun 16 2018, 12:51 PM

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

oh hi there! my name is nicole and i will be your tour guide through this fucked up insanity that i call my updated want ad. buckle up cause it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

hokay, so i already told you my name, but i'm a twenty-five (almost twenty-six) year old property manager. i've been roleplaying for, shit i dunno, probably fifteen years or so. i started on the harry potter dialogue center and moved up to proboards, then invisionfree, then jcink, but now i pretty much exclusively roleplay privately.

i typically write around 350-1000 words per post, but i match, so please don't let that intimidate you. i believe in quality over quantity, so if you give me 100 words of pure gold, i am a super happy camper. i have rped over various mediums, but lately have been prefering a private discord chanel or google docs as sometimes my email decides to be a twat and won't update on my phone.

i am legit one of the most chill people you can rp with. i'm super accommodating, and nine times out of ten just like to go with the flow. but once we figure out a scenario we want to play in and work with, i am also one of those trash shippers. so be prepared for all the playlists, graphics, video, gifs, the whole shebang. i will make you crazy, and i hope you're into it.

i used to pretty much exclusively play female characters, but over the past couple of weeks and great partners, i have actually been expanding my male characters, and i'm really enjoying the shit out of it. that being said, i do prefer to double, and i do enjoy canonxoc pairings inside of fandoms. i prefer mxf ships but i'm happy to write f//. i'm not quite competent enough in a male persona to do m// quite yet. but give me time!

okay, now onto my wants.

fandoms
(characters i'd like to play across from are in italics, cravings are in bold.)

- mcu (bucky, captain america, dr. strange, loki, wolverine, black widow, scarlet witch. my tony stark isn't horrible, and i think i could probably do hela.)

- dcu (bruce wayne, either batfleck or bale, give me thems. i've learned recently i actually play a pretty decent joker, so there's that. i could also probably pull of diana in a pinch.)

- hannibal (tv show or the movies. hannibal or will graham could be fun.)

- hunger games (finnick odair, seneca crane, ocs would also be sups fun)

- star wars (han solo in any timeline, kylo ren, galen urso, fuck i'll even take krennic and be pretty happy. most characters would make me quite happy actually)

- game of thrones (jaime lannister, robb stark, petyr baelish, or a au robert baratheon, ned stark, or rhaegar targaryen. srsly, give me an older, broken rhaegar that survived the trident and i will give you my first born. i am quite good at jon snow if i do say so myself. ) i am quite a bit behind on the show, but i have read all of the books. i am not going to get all upset about spoilers, so i will be happy to write in any timeline.

- handmaid's tale i would love to write a handmaid opposite a commander. i prefer ocs for this verse but would happily write against a canon.

and a ton more. approach me with most things. if it's something i can research, i'm happy to try it.

historical rps
(cravings are in bold)

- ancient roman era (gladiators, senate, roman occupation of briton, give me all the things)

- tudor/elizabethan (lord have mercy, someone give me a clive owen walter raleigh esque pirate or an au where elizabeth was born a boy.)

- baroque/rococo (versailles, french revolution, and the years that follow. throw some vampires in with it and i'm down af)

- colonial era (colonization of america. bring me your rev war and hot cavalry officers. tavington ftw)

- victorian (if you want to throw in some supernatural elements, that'd be fun! think dracula, frankenstein, ect.)

- post wwi (gangsters. think public enemies. i have some ideas for this one)

- wwii (perhaps nazi occupied france?)

others

- espionage, toxic relationship between an assassin and handler.

- modern mobs or gangs in a big city

- supernatural courts (vampires, werewolves, whatever, i'm here for it)

- angels and demons

- world building, let's do the thing

and seriously, if you have an idea and want to write with me, seriously please hit me up. once again, i am super chill and just enjoy writing with people and making friends. so yeah...

email - xxrussianxroulettexx@aol.com
discord - Nicole#3027
hangouts - wolverine_hunter1987@yahoo.com

--------------------
"i will do what queens do, i will rule"
PMEmail
^
KHALEESI ?!
 Posted: Jul 1 2018, 05:30 PM

Awards:
N/A

bump <3
PMEmail
^
KHALEESI ?!
 Posted: Jul 15 2018, 03:23 PM

Awards:
N/A

updated <3 give me things people <3 <3 <3
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs