barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

In search of original and fandom roleplay!
Chris
 Posted: Feb 13 2018, 07:14 AM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

Name: Chris
Email: Chrisx104@gmail.com (my roleplaying is much more original than my email)
Age/experience: 27/14 yrs.
Currently watching: Game of Thrones
The Basics: I mainly write over email now but use gchat and skype to plot for plotting purposes. I usually hit 2-3 replies a week, usually between 4 and 12 paragraphs. I only write over email. My goal with any rp is to collaborate on a story that has us both writing multiple characters and plots that involve romance, action, suspense, drama, and, most importantly, humor. I do my best to emulate my inner Joss Whedon (Recent happenings not withstanding). Most of my plots tend to me m/f (with me writing the male) or f/f.

Star Wars
Are you familiar with Dr. Aphra from the Marvel comic series? Would you be interested in writing her? I'd love to write against her but don't even have the slightest idea who would be a good choice to write against her. Lando, maybe? If you have ideas, I'd love to hear them.

Daredevil

I have been writing Matt Murdock for quite a while and LOVE the netflix television series. I thhink that one of the most brilliant things to come of the series was Elodie Yung's performance as Elektra Natchios. I would love to find someone that was willing to write her against my Matt. I have a ton of ideas for this line!

Game of Thrones
I'd love to write something set in Robert's Rebellion and have a few plot ideas for this, mostly a sweeping storyline that would take the characters from Winterfell to Dorne.

Arrowverse
I would love the opportunity to write Barry against Kara/Supergirl

Marvel

Aside from the previously mentioned DD line, I'd love to write against Jessica Jones

The Two Avatars
An old idea I had that basically is set in the avatar verse, setting post legend of Korra and focusing on the next incarnation of the avatar. I was thinking that the avatar spirit became split between two people, each containing two of the elements. I had an Earth Kingdom male in mind that received air and water, searching for a female counterpart that receives fire and earth, from fire nation. I also have two more characters in mind.

Other
Something with a crew of bank robbers, the plot heavily inspired by Baby Driver, Heat, Set it Off, and all those other epic freaking heist films. Have three characters in mind!
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs