MyFairBenny11 doesn't have a custom title currently.
Location: No Information
Born: No Information
Website: No Information
Joined: 31-July 17
Last Seen: May 14 2018, 01:14 PM
Local Time: May 22 2018, 06:36 PM
0 posts ( per day)
( % of total forum posts )
May 7 2018, 01:24 PM
Hello like-minded individuals lurking in the depths of the internets for a plot or two!
My name is Amanda - if I seem familiar then you're probably right - I post here semi-frequently looking for a story to entangle myself within. I am a 20-something, avid writer who has been roleplaying for like 10-15 years. Calculating that makes me feel old. That being said, I am looking for someone who likes mucking about with plots and isn't afraid to throw a sudden curve-ball and upset our characters.
My style of writing is a lot like this ad is built; multi-paragraphed, a bit busy, fairly sarcastic, and with movement. You can catch my replies multiple times per week and at very different times. I am on EST, but I work 12 hour shifts and I am also planning a wedding so my phone is always within reach and if I'm not working, I'm usually on my laptop doing something wedding-related. Please don't let that deter you though, my replies can be very lengthy (think novella) to a few paragraphs depending on what my partners want. However, PLEASE NO ONE-LINER REPLIES. I just can't.
I double and prefer m/f for my pairings however I can attempt f// or m// to your pairings if you wish, I am just not used to writing it but I'm willing to try!
I am looking for someone who is at least 18 years old, is willing to plot and add to the plot and story, is okay with mature themes, and can reply every few days. I know life happens, and I'm completely fine with that.
~ Supernatural (canon/oc)
~ Psychonauts (canon/oc, original/original)
~ Twilight (canon/oc, original/original)
~ Soul Eater (originals)
~Demon x Hunter
~Demon x Angel
~Demon x Demon
~Psychic/Witch x Human
~Ghost x Human
~Post-apocalpytic world (think less zombie/virus more the 4-Horsemen)
No-Goes (will NOT play)
~Slice of Life
With all that being said, my limits and kinks are pretty well normal (no watersports, vore, anthro, incest)
Mar 23 2018, 01:42 PM
Looking for more partners, yet again!About me:
Long-term roleplayer, searching the moors for a few more partners that would like to plot something original or fandom-based. I'm 25, please be 18+ if you want to contact me because I like mature things (sex, drugs, rock n' roll), please be semi-regular (post 1-3x/week), and plan to contribute to the plot.Semantics:
I generally prefer multi-paragraph stories; however, I can handle smaller replies if that's too overwhelming for my partners. Please NO
one-liners though. There's nothing for me to work within that style. I prefer M/F pairings, but I do double and will attempt M// and F//
- just work with me. Most of my plots will have a supernatural spine to them, just fyi. I reply 4-5x/week sometimes more or less depending on work schedule. I love OOC chatter, and will happily keep an open thread just to talk about plot and life stuff. I mainly use email as far as medium but I can also use google docs if that'd be something you're interested in - I will not use Kik or messengers though.
That being said - I am a talentless bum - I can't draw... but I will happily make playlists/add songs for our characters ^.^Fandom List:
~ Supernatural (fandom/oc)
~ Twilight (originals; fandom/oc)
~ Soul Eater (originals)
~ Psychonauts (originals)Books:
A little blurb before I place this list; I don't want someone to RP verbatim the story. BUT if you're familiar with the territory (e.g., read the attached synopsis) then you should be good.
~ Old Magic
by Marianne Curley
~ The Haunting of Alaizabel Cray
by Chris Wooding
~ One for the Money
by Janet EvanovichOriginals:
Please come to me if you have any ideas or cravings you're itching to use! I'd love to hear your ideas too!! As long as they don't fall into the categories below, we're golden!No Goes:
~ Slice of Life
~ Watersports, Anthros (with the exception of some supernatural-based creatures), mpreg, vore, and incest.Contact:
Feb 12 2018, 04:49 PM
Heyy my name is Amanda, I'm 25, and I've been roleplaying for 10+ years. It's been awhile since I've posted on here, but like most of you good people - I'm looking for a few more partners! Uhh about me... I like beer, and music, and have a lot of useless information about the human body.
Because of college...
On to brass tacks!
[Shit I do]
- I reply 4-5x/week if my work schedule permits. I'm a shift worker, on EST, so if I get super busy then it may be less...anything more than 5 days, I'll let you know.
- I double, preferably, Canon/OC and M/F for my pairings. However. I can attempt M// or F// for you.
- I like OOC chatter and plotting!
- I use email or Google Docs; I usually do multi-paragraph or novella style.
- Smut < plot, yes I write it.
- If I'm around you can expect semi-rapid (1-1.5 hour) response times.
[What I'd like from you]
- Be semi-regular (2-3 posts per week, please. I understand life happens.)
- Be able to run with an idea. You can always plot with me or ask me, but I hate being the complete leader.
- That being said, no god-modding, please.
- Be willing to play side characters too! They're free-for-alls for me, unless you want something different.
- Double (puh-lease)
- Please be 18+!
- No one-liners.
[Fandoms] - parentheses is who I'd like to play against
- Supernatural (Dean, Sam, Castiel)
- Twilight (OC, Jacob)
- Psychonauts (Raz, OC)
- Soul Eater (OCs)
- Random idea for Deadpool/Raven (teen titans) pairing. I know right...
- post-apocalyptic - this is like...you gotta have a bomb-ass plot.
-Slice of Life
Is that it? Probably not. I'm probably forgetting something super important. Fingers crossed that didn't happen...
Contact - MyFairBenny11@gmail.com
Nov 20 2017, 12:26 PM
Looking for 18+ roleplaying partners that are looking to plot, are moderately active (can post more than 1-2x/per week), are respectful, and want to have a nice time with a story-starved individual.
What you can expect from me!
- 25-year-old female
- 10+ years experience
- Eastern Time Zone (located in midwest, USA)
- Third person, past-tense, multi-paragraph replies about 4-5x/week
- Doubling (please, please double?)
- plotting 50/50 (as in I keep a thread/email open just for OOC plotting; it doesn't have to be utilized every day...I won't harp on you)
- M/F pairings
- email or google doc
- I do NOT write/dabble -- slice of life, bestiality (including furry), watersports/toilet play.
Now, what I'm currently looking to RP:
Plot in mind - *
Characters in mind to play- (...)
Supernatural - * (Dean, Sam, Castiel)
Psychonauts - (originals)
Soul Eater - (originals)
Walking Dead - (originals)
Harry Potter - (originals), trio-generation
Twilight - * (originals)
ghost x human *
demon x angel
demon x hunter
hunter x hunter
vampire x hunter
slayer x hunter (think Buffy-style?)
I think that covers most bases. If you have any other questions or original idea, please contact me. As I previously stated...I don't do slice of life...I like having some supernatural feel to the roleplay, so please keep that in mind.
Contact - MyFairBenny11@gmail.com
Nov 3 2017, 08:51 AM
My name is Amanda, I am 25 and have been roleplaying for 10+ years with a brief hiatus incollege, but I know the ropes pretty well! I reply multiple times per week, sometimes per day depending on availability and I'm on Eastern Standard Time.
My style is third-person, multi-paragraph to novella length if I have a long-winded partner. I don't mind doing a few paragraphs, but absolutely no one-liners! I like a lot of romance but also grit and dark themes too, so I would prefer a partner that likes a variety in our story/plot.
I strictly double, prefer M/F relationships only because I have little experience writing F// or M//. Smut and more mature themes are completely fine if you're 18+.
My limits are: watersports, furry/bestiality, incest, and huge age gaps.
Now, I think that clears out those cobwebs; now onto the fun stuff!
*+ Soul Eater
* ~ original idea
+ ~ plot needs buffing/world building
Please contact me with any other original ideas you have as well! I do tend to like things on the supernatural side but please no slice of life or bandoms!
Contact information: MyFairBenny11@gmail.com