barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

Happy 5th Birthday Barbermonger!
XANDER
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 06:55 PM

tiefling bard
Group: Admin

Awards:

user posted image
    five years guys! can you believe it? if barbermonger was my child, this year it would be starting kindergarten.

it has been an amazing five years, writing here, talking to the members, and continuing to host a service that people continue to use. i am endlessly surprised, amused, charmed, and inspired by the members here, whether it's the creativity of ads, the quality of the writing, or the off-the-cuff conversations of the cbox. i believe very deeply and personally in each and every one of you, whether you're a silent observer, an active chatter, or even just a transient lurker here to post without registering: by the virtue of your being here, i feel that you are preserving a unique space in the play-by-post roleplay world, a more honest and humbling space than others i've seen.

as long as you're here, i'm here to keep the doors open. here's to you, barbermonger, you internet wild-child. keep showin' 'em what you got. <3

--------------------
user posted image

PMWebsiteAIMYIMMSN
^
bird
 Posted: Mar 14 2016, 07:53 PM

number one dad
Group: Members

Awards:

WE LOVE YOU TOO, XANDER

<3

honestly though it's been a wild ride and i can't believe it's been this long since i joined. it's been a great five years, full of great writing and cool people. here's to many more!
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
RPG-D Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs