barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

HAPPY 6TH BIRTHDAY BARBERMONGER!
XANDER
 Posted: Mar 1 2017, 03:57 PM

local advice god
Group: Admin

Awards:

user posted image

Man, 6 years! Barbermonger, I didn't think I could do anything consistently for six years!

But as always, it's not just me - it's you guys. It's everyone who keeps coming back, who tells their friends, who enters 'Barbermonger' or 'one on one roleplay' into Google search and drives up our ranking, who chats in the C-box or the Discord server. It's everyone who writes here, blogs here, replies to threads here. It's everyone who looks at this place, scratches their head, and goes, 'Eh, I'll give it a shot!'

I am far from a perfect administrator, but I hope you've gotten something out of this wacky little corner of the play-by-post roleplay world. I hope you're still getting something out of it.

Here's to Year 7! Barbermonger enters the first grade! Learns basic math! Complains about what's in its lunch box! Heck yes!

--------------------
user posted image

PMWebsiteAIMYIMMSN
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs