barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE

Add Reply
New Poll

—obscure fandoms make me smile ツ, mr. robot, better call saul, dexter, etc
bruntouchable
 Posted: Jul 15 2017, 08:28 PM

Group: Members

Awards:

HOLA FRIENDOS

it's been so long since i've been here holy shit—and admittedly, i'm not positive this will work out. my health is more dismal than it's ever been and i haven't been physically or cognitively able to write since...yikes, 2014.

let's be real: getting into something with me isn't for everyone. i need you to be down to wait when i need health breaks, which, full disclosure, sometimes go on for a looong time. i've soent 65-75% of each of the last five years in hospitals and treatment facilities, and this year i'm moving into a nursing home for either stabilization or hospice. i'm 100% dependent on g and j tube feeding, 100% wheelchair bound, 100% reliant on oxygen, and a brand new ostomite with a history of multiple complex organ and spinal surgeries—and waiting on a pacemaker, vagus nerve stim, and bladder stim, and you guessed it: more back surgeries! i need time, but i will never ever just up and ditch you. true, it's extremely difficult to use my arms and voice now; so true, i'm narcoleptic and sleep most of the time i'm not being sick. but. that said, a. i have mechanical orthoses now that should help me type, b. i can sometimes use my voice to dictate for a little while, and c. my laptop is attached to my hands and usually comes everywhere with me once i know it's okay and someone can bring it to me.

(i also take mental health breaks for a litany of psychological problems; i really need a partner who respects both)

if all that is okay with you, we will do just fine. i come off as an asshole but i'm really just struggling and honestly, pretty okay when we start talking!

so now for the fun stuff. well, i only do fandoms and they're mostly pretty fucking obscure so this probably won't be fun for most.
if you're interested, you can MESSAGE ME HERE and we can talk about email, skype, even gaia? i just don't wanna divulge that info here.

in no order of preference (everything's a craving at this point tbh)

mr. robot
dexter
better call saul
pokemon (oc's only)
the following (FOX)
bates motel
zoo (CBS)
limitless (CBS)
the walking dead
x-men: first class

alrighty. cool? cool. thanks in advance for giving me the time of day barbermites. if i get one contact out of this i'll feel like my expectations were majorly exceeded.
looking forward to hearing from you guys!
peace off x
—drew
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs