barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply
New Poll

i don’t have a witty title but you should click anyways!
bugsandkisses
 Posted: Today at 03:13 pm

Group: Members

Awards:
N/A

hi, everyone! how are you today? (i’m well, thanks for asking.) i had a little time on my hands so i thought i would post an ad here and maybe i’d find someone to write with! thanks for reading.

> ME:
• i’m in my 20’s.
• virtually 0 limits aside from disgusting age gaps (>18) and toilet play.
• am fairly active. i can reply daily to every other day, depending on my schedule.
• prefers post lengths that aren’t extrEMELY long but have substance and are interesting. (3-5 decent paragraphs.)
• only plays m/m couples.
• prefers to play characters in their late 20’s - early 40’s.
• very much likes drama, angst, plot twists.
• prefers to fade to black if that’s okay with you.
• communicates and writes over email only. (i have 0 idea about all this newfangled nonsense you kids are into.)
• cst time zone.

> YOU:
• please be 18+. (ideally 21+)
• fairly active and/or let’s me know if you’ll be gone more than a week. also, feel free to tell me ‘hey, i don’t wanna do this anymore, bye.’ just don’t leave me hanging please.
• be fairly literate.

> IDEAS:
this is not (by any means) an extensive list of what i do or don’t wanna do. in fact, i encourage you to bring WHATEVER brain child you have to the table. you can even send me a starter with 0 context and we can see where it goes.

• something christmassy. (pls)
• dad/child’s teacher.
• transgender parent.
• an affair.
• divorced/widowed dads.
• taboo or unconventional or frowned upon couples.
• stalker/stalked. (or some other horror.)
• neighbors.
• exes.
• polyamory.

> CONTACT:

if not sending a starter, please include a little about yourself (age, time zone, writing frequency, limits, the usual) in your email so i’ll have a heads up if i need to be cautious of anything! thanks again for reading.

email: bugsandkisses (at) hotmail.com
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs