barbermonger: a one on one roleplay search forum

WELCOME TO BARBERMONGER
WHAT IS BARBERMONGER?

BARBERMONGER is a site designed to help roleplayers find other roleplayers, specifically one-on-one roleplayers, as opposed to larger roleplay games. Functioning like a pinboard, BARBERMONGER allows users to create advertisements, bump advertisements, and respond to other advertisements, without requiring them to register an account. However, registering an account will allow you to edit your posts, find your own topics, and use the private messaging system.

HELPFUL LINKS:

BARBERMONGER RULES
REGISTER AN ACCOUNT
TODAY'S ACTIVE TOPICS
MEMBERS
SEARCH WITH JCINK
SEARCH WITH GOOGLE
DONATE TO BARBERMONGER

Add Reply

Looking for Skyrim roleplayers, daedric champions, group roleplay
Necro
 Posted: Jun 17 2017, 03:29 PM

Unregistered
Group: Guests

Awards:

Name: Necro (username is cipher on the site itself)

Site: Advanced Scribes

Site Description: Not the kind of site you're probably expecting. AS is simply a site people roleplay on in general, so there's really no way to label it somehow.

Character Description: The reason I'm posting this ad is because I'm looking to gather more users for a Skyrim-themed RP. There is no real plot yet, as that will be built in a group collaboration once we have a few more members (currently three people, including me). The only requirement is that your character is the champion of a daedric prince - I can give a list of still available spots out upon request (right now, the only two that are definitely taken are Malacath and Hircine)~ Other than that you're free to go wild with their appearance, personality, story, etc!

Desired PBs: ///

Other Information: The site itself does have some rules, mainly regarding literacy, so you should make sure you're cool with those rules first (or talk to me & I'll explain them to you real quick). The community is pretty nice too though, so don't be afraid. <3

Contact Information: You can either contact me on AS itself (username currently is cipher - usernumber: 7665), or send me an e-mail if you have any questions/need more information. You can reach me at bavariansoulra@gmail.com

Thanks for your time! <3
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

AFFILIATES
Shadowplay Roleplay Gateway Fragile Things

skin created by they-go of RCR, CAUTION, they go and wombat designs